Barefoot Charters is located in South Ft Myers / Sanibel / Captiva and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters.
Capt. Joseph aims to tailor every trip to your specific needs, so let him know what you’re after! Depending on the trip and species, you’ll be using techniques like bottom fishing, drift fishing, popping, and spinning. You’re looking at 4 to 8-hour trips, where you’ll usually go after the likes of Redfish, Cobia, Grouper, Jack Crevalle, Shark, and Tripletail, depending on the weather and time of year.
Your adventure begins on board a 23’ Parker boat that can fit a maximum of 6 anglers.
All rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. The captain will supply all the needed fishing licenses for your trip. You’ll be able to keep any legal species caught during the trip.
Want to bring the rest of the family along for the ride? Kids are welcome aboard, so you’re free to make it a family adventure.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Barefoot Charters Inc.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Barefoot Charters Inc
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Hop Skip & Jump Afternoon (3 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Morning Hop Skip and a Jump Morning (3 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half day 4 hrs Afternoon (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day 4 hrs Inshore Morning (4 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 day 6 hr Inshore (6 hours)
- $975 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip Inshore (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- Jack Crevalle
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Spotted Seatrout
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Parker (Walkaround) originally built in 1993, and restored in 2023. Powered by a 200HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: