Running fishing trips out of Melbourne,
Capt. Dale is here to get you on some fish, and to make sure you have fun doing it. You’ll be using techniques like bottom fishing, trolling, drift fishing, and spinning, depending on what you’re going after. As part of their 5-hour trips, you can target species like Snapper, Shark, Flathead, King George Whiting, Salmon, and flathead, squid, pinkies, depending on the current season and weather conditions.
Your adventure begins on board a 22’ Hydrofield boat that can fit a maximum of 4 anglers.
The price of your trip includes all the rods, reels, and terminal tackle you’ll need for a productive day on the water. Please keep in mind you’ll need to get a fishing license before the start of the trip which you can purchase from my website.
You’re welcome to keep all legal species caught during the trip. (All fish will be cleaned for you at the end of the trip)
There will be complimentary snacks and drinks aboard for your convenience during the trip, but feel free to bring your own drinks or snacks if you prefer.
This is a children-friendly charter, so you’re welcome to bring your kids on for a fun fishing adventure.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Twilight Fishing Charters.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Twilight Fishing Charters
- AU $480 per group - Pinkie/Salmon Charter for 2 people (5 hours)
- AU $480 per group - Squid/salmon charter for 2 people (5 hours)
- AU $500 per group - Snapper season Charter for 2people (5 hours)
- AU $510 per group - Pinkie/Salmon Charter for 3 people (5 hours)
- AU $510 per group - Squid/salmon charter for 3 people (5 hours)
- AU $600 per group - Snapper season Charter for 3people (5 hours)
- AU $640 per group - Pinkie/Salmon Charter for 4 people (5 hours)
- AU $640 per group - Squid/salmon charter for 4 people (5 hours)
- AU $720 per group - Snapper season Charter for 4people (5 hours)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Bream (Black)
- King George Whiting
- Salmon (Australian)
- Shark (Gummy)
- Snapper (Pink)
- Trevally (Silver)
- Wrasse (Bluethroat)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Hydrofield (Catamaran) originally built in 2005. Powered by a 175HP Johnson engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 14 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: