Based out of Crystal River, Windy Day II Fishing Charters is your ticket to a fun-filled day fishing these waters!
Capt. Misty is on a mission to show you an excellent experience and share all of her knowledge. Depending on the trip and species, you’ll be using techniques like trolling and drift fishing. You’re looking at 5 to 8-hour trips, where you’ll usually go after the likes of Redfish, Snook, Snapper, Sheepshead, Flounder, and Black Drum, depending on the weather and time of year.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 21’ Express boat that can safely take up to 4 anglers. This boat features an ice box and a wireless trolling motor. The price of your trip includes all the rods, reels, and terminal tackle you’ll need for a productive day on the water.
Your trip will include all the necessary fishing licenses for the day, and you can keep anything you catch as long as it’s legal to do so. This is a children-friendly charter, so you’re welcome to bring your kids on for a fun fishing adventure.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Windy Day II Fishing Charters.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Windy Day 2 Fishing Charters
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Freshwater Fishing (half day) 5 hrs (5 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Saltwater (5 hours)
- $450 per group - Scalloping Adventure (5 hrs) (5 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Sunset Fishing! 5 hrs! (5 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Saltwater (8 hours)
- $600 per group - Scalloping/Spring swim (full day) (8 hours)
- $650 per group - Fishing/Scalloping Combo (8 hrs) (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License (Saltwater licenses included! Freshwater licenses e)
- River Fishing
- Lake Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Drift Fishing
- Black Drum
- Jack Crevalle
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Shark (Bull)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Express (Flats boat) originally built in 2000, and restored in 2019. Powered by a 115HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: