If you’re in the market for a day to remember, look no further than Got 2 Go Fishing Charters. Having logged many hours on these tides, Captain Shaun can tell you all about the local fishery.
These waters hold game fish like Amberjack, Great Barracuda, Black Drum, Bonito, Cobia, Dolphin (Mahi Mahi), Gag Grouper, Scamp Grouper, King Mackerel (Kingfish), Red Snapper, Vermilion Snapper, Blacktip Shark, and more, depending on when and where you go.
Depending on the species you’re after, you may find yourself light tackle fishing, trolling, bottom fishing, or maybe something more specialized in this area. Any fish within the legal limit are yours to keep. Capt. Shaun can even clean your catch for you. Make sure you have a cooler ready in the car!
Your boat for the day is a 22’ Center console with a capacity for 6 passengers. It has downriggers and everything else you need for a productive day on the water. Rods, reels, and tackle are included. Your fishing license for the day is covered by the charter boat, just show up ready for a good time! Be mindful that some species may have special rules or limited seasons. Simply ask and your captain can tell you more.
Families making a day of it will be glad to know that kids are welcome aboard! Children must wear life vests, so find out if the appropriate size is available on board. Also, remember to bring snacks so that nobody gets cranky on an empty belly!
You can’t go wrong when you bring sunglasses, sunblock (non-spray), bottled water, and a hat. If you’d like to bring other drinks, just ask.
If you have any questions about fishing with Got 2 Go Fishing Charters, you can send Capt. Shaun a message down below.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Got 2 Go Fishing Charters
- $500 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Inshore Kids AM (3 hours)
- $500 per group - 3 Hour Trip-Inshore Kids PM (3 hours)
- $650 per group - 4 hour Inshore PM (4 hours)
- $650 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore AM (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 4 hour Offshore PM (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Offshore AM (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Shark Fishing Expedition AM (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Shark Fishing Expedition PM (4 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Offshore AM (6 hours)
- $1,450 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Offshore Trip (8 hours)
- $2,150 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 12 Hour Offshore Trip (12 hours)
- GPS Gar
- Fishfinder Garmin
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Black Drum
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Scamp)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Cape Horn (Center console) originally built in 2007. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: