Make the most of your time in Fort Myers Beach and go fishing with Grand Slam Charters!
These waters are known for Snook, Redfish, Sheepshead, Tarpon, Black Drum, Snapper, Jack Crevalle, Kingfish, Narrow-barred Spanish Mackerel, Pompano, and more – with any luck, you’ll have tight lines in no time. You’ll target your catch by light tackle fishing, drifting, bottom fishing, or maybe something more specialized in this area. Any fish you catch are yours to keep, provided they’re legal to keep. Plus, you can have your catch cleaned. Now that’s dinner!
Hop aboard the 25’ Morgan boat, newly restored in 2023. This center console is fitted with a toilet and can accommodate up to 6 guests. Capt. Nick will provide rods and reels for you, along with lures. Your fishing license for the day is covered by the charter boat, which means all you have to do is show up ready for a good time!
Capt. Nick welcomes anglers of all ages, including kids, so feel free to make a family day out of it! Don’t leave home without sunglasses, a hat, sunblock, and bottled water. Also, remember to bring some drinks and snacks so that nobody gets grumpy on an empty belly!
Your trip with Grand Slam Charters is just a click away, so why not make it happen?
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Grand Slam Charters
- $475 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip (AM) (3 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3 hour Tarpon trip (3 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (4 hours)
- $595 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip (PM) (3 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 hour Tarpon trip (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $65 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip (5 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Tarpon Afternoon trip PM (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5 hour Tarpon trip (5 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $65 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Black Drum
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Lane)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel (Narrow-barred)
- Spotted Seatrout
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Morgan (Center console) originally built in 1999, and restored in 2023. Powered by a 200HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 37 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: