If you’re ready to love fishing in Galveston, look no further than UpScale Anglers. Your guide for the day is Captain Tyler, bringing aboard years of local experience.
These waters are known for Redfish, Black Drum, Flounder, Sheepshead, Speckled Trout, Spanish Mackerel, Jack Crevalle, Blacktip Shark, Bonnethead Shark, Bull Shark, Hammerhead Shark, and more – with any luck, you’ll have tight lines in no time. On the day of your trip, you’re likely to use light or heavy tackle.
Feel free to keep some of the fish you catch within the legal limit. Capt. Tyler can even clean your catch for you. How’s that for fresh seafood?
Looking to get the whole family outdoors? Kids are absolutely welcome! Children must wear life vests, so find out if the appropriate size is available on board. Also, remember to bring snacks so that nobody gets cranky on an empty belly! Cold bottled water is provided.
You’ll be welcome aboard a 26’ Center console with space for 6 passengers. It comes with and all the essentials. There’s a toilet on board for your convenience.
Rods, reels, tackle, and bait are provided.
Any adult who is fishing needs a Texas saltwater fishing license (with Red Bull tag if you want to keep any of those you catch) before the trip. These are available online, or most sporting goods stores. Some species might be protected or require a tag to keep them, so make sure you know what to expect.
Some essentials you’ll want to bring are sunblock (non-spray), sunglasses, and drinks (no glass containers please). Ice cold bottled water is provided.
Get in touch with Capt. Tyler below and start planning your trip today!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about UpScale Anglers
- $475 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Jetty (2PM) (4 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Jetty (AM) (4 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Jetty (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Jetty (AM) (6 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Jetty (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Shark Hunt (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Shark Hunt (PM) (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Black Drum
- Jack Crevalle
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Shark (Bull)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Sea Hunt (Center console) originally built in 2009. Powered by 2 150HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 44 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: