Spend the day with Nauti Dreams Barbados aboard the Double Nauti, and let them show you what makes fishing in these tropical waters so memorable!
Amberjack, Great Barracuda, Marlin, Sailfish, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, King Mackerel, Lane Snapper, and more could be biting if conditions are right. On the day of your trip, you’re likely to troll using light or heavy tackle. The fish caught are yours to take with you, so long as they’re within the legal limit. The crew will clean and fillet a portion of the catch for you. How’s that for fresh seafood?
Your day begins on the vessel "Double Nauti," a 27’ Boston Whaler that holds up to 6 passengers. It comes with outriggers, downriggers, a fighting chair, and all the essentials no fishing machine can run without, plus a toilet on board. Your captain will provide rods and reels, along with lures. There’s no need to buy a fishing license, just show up ready for a good time!
Kids are welcome aboard the "Double Nauti," so get ‘em offline and onto the water! Children must wear life vests, so find out if the appropriate size is available on board. It’s never a bad idea to bring sunglasses, sunscreen (non-spray), and snacks. There will be some drinks on offer, but be sure to let the captain know if you wish to bring your own.
Trips are run with the help of a First Mate, who’s there to help you fish and keep everyone safe on board. Mates work hard to make your trip count, so a 20% gratuity is customary and much appreciated. Some fish have special regulations, including when you can keep them. Simply ask and your captain can tell you more.
Now and then, the fish might get away, but a day on the water never should. Time to make it happen with Nauti Dreams Barbados!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Nauti Dreams Barbados – Double Nauti
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Inshore (AM) (3 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (3 hours)
- $595 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Fish/Snorkel/BBQ (AM) (5 hours)
- $595 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Fish/Snorkel/BBQ (PM) (5 hours)
- $715 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Offshore (AM) (5 hours)
- $715 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Offshore (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,095 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Offshore FAD Hunting (6 hours)
- $1,375 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Marlin (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Snapper (Lane)
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Boston Whaler (Walkaround) originally built in 2006. Powered by 2 150HP Mercury engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: