Gone Coastal Charters do all they can to make every day on these North Carolina waters a good one! Captain James Gavin grew up with a rod in his hand, and he’ll do his best to make sure your day on the water is as productive as possible.
The fishing adventure begins the moment you step onto their boat – a brand new 30’ Egret 306 boat. This versatile craft can cater for whatever activity you want to take part in the water, from fishing to pleasure cruising to water skiing. There is plenty of space and seating on board for up to 6 anglers.
You’ll be using top-quality custom rods, and there is usually a choice of conventional and spinning gear depending on how you prefer to fish. Capt. James will have either live bait or artificial lures for you to hook the perfect catch. He’ll be happy to clean and fillet your catch for you so that you can get it straight to the table upon your return.
Fishing trips are always adapted to what the customer wants to achieve. There’s a variety of species you can target depending on how far out you’d like to go. You can fish inshore for Trout, Redfish, Black Drum, and Flounder, or nearshore for Spanish Mackerel, King Mackerel, Sea Bass, and Cobia. Head offshore to target Grouper, Mahi Mahi, Tuna, and Sailfish.
Kids are more than welcome on board, so bring your family on a nice fishing adventure and make some great new memories. They leave from either Wrightsville Beach or Hampstead boat ramps, so contact your captain for more information.
Join Gone Coastal Charters, and explore the beautiful deep waters off the coast of North Carolina!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Gone Coastal Charters
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day – Nearshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day – Nearshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Nearshore (6 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Nearshore (8 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Offshore/Bluewater (6 hours)
- $1,050 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Offshore/Bluewater (8 hours)
- Toilet porta potty
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water)
- Fishing License (Us Coast Guard 6 pack)
- Inshore Fishing (Intercoastal )
- Nearshore Fishing (35 miles)
- Offshore Fishing (From 10 to 40 miles)
- Reef Fishing (Artificial & natural )
- Wreck Fishing (35)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Spotted Seatrout
About the Captain
|6 Fishing Reports|
|ID & License verified|
|93 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since January 2016|
About this listing
Egret 306 (Center console) originally built in 2009. Powered by a 350HP Volvo Diesel engine.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: