Ever wondered why the lakes of Wisconsin are an angler’s haven? It’s about time to find out with the help of JNB Guided Fishing. Captain Jeff Bennett, the owner and operator of this charter, has been fishing in Wisconsin lakes and rivers since childhood. He runs fishing trips all around The Badger State – Puckaway Lake, Green Lake, Swan Lake, Lake Petenwell, the Fox River, and the Wisconsin River.
Your trip will take place on a fully rigged 20’ Tuffy boat. She’s powered by a 115 HP Yamaha tiller engine, equipped with Hummingbird and Lowrance electronics, and a Minn Kota trolling motor with i-Pilot Link installed. There is enough room for 4 guests to fish at the same time.
There’s only one thing more delicious than a fresh Walleye for lunch – fresh Walleye that you have just caught! Luckily, Capt. Jeff specializes in catching this fish, and also target Crappies, Northerns, and Panfish. Capt. Jeff will prepare your fishing equipment and live bait in advance, and for a small charge he can clean and fillet your catch after the trip.
The only thing you need to do before the trip is purchase your fishing license and tell the captain where you would like to fish, so he can pick you up. There is no minimum age policy and children of all ages are welcome.
The core value of Capt. Jeff’s guide service is the belief that customers’ needs are of the utmost importance. That’s why a high percentage of his fishing business is from repeat fishing customers and referrals. Join JNB Guided Fishing and discover Wisconsin in a new way!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Tuffy (Performance fishing) originally built in 2004. Powered by a 115HP Yamaha tiller engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Markesan Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about JNB Guided Fishing
- $275 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $275 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- GPS (Humminbird )
- Fishfinder (lowrance and humminbird)
- Live Bait Well (with livewell pumps)
- Wireless Trolling Motor (Minn kota Terrova)
- Ice Box (with ice)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Chose of live bait per time of yeat.)
- Lures (All the latest artificial baits.)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Tips are appreciated for cleaning fish.)
- River Fishing (We fish the Wisconsin river, Fox river, Big Green )
- Lake Fishing (We fish Lake Puckaway, lake Wis and more lakes )
- Inshore Fishing
- Light Tackle (St. Croix and lews rods)
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Smallmouth)
- Freshwater Drum
- Perch (Yellow)
- Pike (Northern)