One of a Kind Charter Fishing offers trips out of Destin, Florida. Get your friends and family together and come out on the water for anything from a 4 to a 48 hour trip in the magnificent Gulf of Mexico. Captain Randy Hanshaw has been fishing since he was a kid, and he’ll make sure your trip is as productive as possible.
You will be fishing from a 49’ boat that has plenty of space for fishing or just hanging out in the climate-controlled cabin. Accommodating up to 22 people, it’s great for large parties, so bring all your friends and family on this adventure! Featuring a clean restroom and plenty of entertainment, this boat is for more than just fishing.
Whichever trip you choose, you will be shown the best techniques for catching the species that call the Gulf of Mexico home. Capt. Randy will take you to the best spots to catch Red Snapper (in season), as well as huge Grouper, and tasty King Mackerel. Other species include Amberjack, Cobia, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, Tuna, Swordfish, Shark, and Bonito.
Whether you are an avid fisherman or are just taking your first trip, the crew guarantee you will have a great time. Once you have fished with them once, you will be coming back year after year!
All you need to bring is a cooler with your food and drinks, your sunscreen and cameras. Tackle, licenses, and dead bait are supplied, along with a friendly first mate who will get everything ready and help you along the way.
Your mate will handle the fish and make sure they meet local requirements. Upon return to the dock, he will hang your fish on the board for a great photo, and then clean and fillet them so you can have a nice meal back home. Tipping for the first mate is not including in the trip price – 15%- 20% is customary. Please take care of your mate just as he will take care of you!
Join One of a Kind Charter Fishing and have an amazing experience in Destin exploring these productive waters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Harker's Island (Other) originally built in 1979. Powered by 2 450HP Detroit 692 engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 12 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 4% fee.
Destin Fishing Calendar
FAQs about One of a Kind Charter Fishing
- $1,000 per group, additional $100 per person after 6 guests - 4 Hour Trip (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $100 per person after 6 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) – Trolling (4 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $125 per person after 1 guest - 5 Hour Trip (AM) – Trolling (5 hours)
- $1,400 per group, additional $145 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,400 per group, additional $145 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,860 per group, additional $190 per person after 6 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $2,200 per group, additional $220 per person after 6 guests - 10 Hour Trip (10 hours)
- $2,710 per group, additional $275 per person after 6 guests - 12 Hour Trip (12 hours)
- $3,080 per group, additional $308 per person after 6 guests - 14 Hour Trip (14 hours)
- $3,620 per group, additional $365 per person after 6 guests - 16 Hour Trip (16 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Tuna (Blackfin)