If fishing in Pensacola is on your bucket list, look no further than Gulf Coast Fishing. Captain Jonathan and Captain Paxton will be your guide, so you’ll benefit from years of professional experience.
Depending on the time of year, you might hook into Amberjack, Cobia, Grouper, Kingfish, Sheepshead, Red Snapper, Spanish Mackerel, and plenty more. On the day of your trip, you’re likely to troll and bottom fish using light or heavy tackle. Any fish within the legal limit is yours to keep. Plus, you can have your catch cleaned. Now that’s dinner!
If you’re traveling with the family, you will be glad to know that kids are welcome aboard! Be sure to ask if child-sized life vests are available. Otherwise, you should bring your own. Your fishing license for the day is covered by the charter boat, just show up ready for a good time!
You’ll be dropping lines from a 28’ Offshore sport fishing with room for 6 passengers. It comes with outriggers, a fighting chair, and all the essentials no fishing machine can run without. There’s a toilet on board for your convenience. Captains have rods and reels for you, as well as lures. Live bait is available, but you should ask the captain whether you’ll be catching it yourself.
A few items to bring include snacks, drinks, sunglasses, and sunblock (non-spray). Alcohol is allowed in moderation, so long as you avoid hard liquor as well as glass bottles. Be mindful that some species may have special rules or limited seasons. Ask and your captain can tell you more.
Now’s the time to experience fishing in Pensacola for yourself with Gulf Coast Fishing!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Gulf Coast Fishing
- $650 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (12PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (5PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (6AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group - Night time bay trip (4 hours)
- $800 per day per group - 6 Hour – Inshore evening night trip (2 days)
- $800 per group - 6 hour inshore trip (8 hours)
- $800 per group - Shark trip (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Trolling (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 8 Hour inshore trip (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 8 Hour Trip – evening trip Inshore (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 6 Hour RED SNAPPER– Offshore (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 6 Hour RED SNAPPER– Offshore (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,600 per group - 8 Hour Trip RED SANPPER Offshore (8 hours)
- $2,000 per group - 10 Hour Trip RED SNAPPER Offshore (10 hours)
- $2,400 per group - 12 Hour Trip – RED SNAPPER Offshore (12 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- Grouper (Scamp)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Topaz (Sportfishing) originally built in 1981, and restored in 2022. Powered by 2 200HP Volvo engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 26 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 30% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: