There’s a fish with your name on it in Orange Beach and Nauti-Nurse Sportfishing will help you catch it!
Red Snapper, Vermilion Snapper, Wahoo, Lane Snapper, Scamp Grouper, Snowy Grouper, Gray Triggerfish, Dolphin (Mahi Mahi), and more inhabit these waters if you come at the right time of year.
Depending on the type of fishing trip you are interested in taking for the day or even the weekend, we offer bottom fishing or trolling or both, just let us know, so we can create a custom trip that fits your needs.
Looking to get the whole family outdoors? Kids are absolutely welcome! You can’t go wrong with your favourite snacks and drinks so that nobody gets thirsty, or grumpy on an empty belly.
Your trip begins aboard a 46ft Hatteras Sportfisher with room for 6 passengers. It comes with Air conditioning, and plenty of space. There are also toilets on board for your comfort.
You’ll find rods, reels, and tackle waiting for you. Live bait is available, but only on select trips, you should ask the captain whether you’ll be spending some of your charter time catching it yourself.
Trips are ran with the help of a Deckhand. It’s customary to tip the Deckhand approximately 20%. They work hard for you during your trip. Their day usually starts an hour or so before you show up for your adventure, and they are usually still working well after you’ve gone back to enjoying the fresh fish you’ve caught earlier in the day.
Your fishing license for the day is covered by the charter boat, just show up ready for a good time! Be mindful that some species may have special rules or limited seasons. If you don’t know what to expect, feel free to ask the captain.
You can’t go wrong with bringing sunglasses, a hat, sunblock (non-spray), and bottled water. If you’d like to bring other drinks, just ask. Alcohol is allowed in moderation, just avoid hard liquor as well as glass bottles.
Now, come aboard with Nauti-Nurse Sportfishing and get hooked!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Nauti-Nurse Sportfishing
- $750 per group - 3 Hr Trolling Trip (Pm) (3 hours)
- $750 per group - 3Hr Trolling Trip (AM) (3 hours)
- $750 per group - 3Hr Trolling Trip (Mid-day) (3 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 4 Hour – Trolling Trip (Am) (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 4 Hour – Trolling Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 6 Hour – Family Fun Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 6 Hour – Family fun trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $2,000 per group - 8 Hour – Bottom Fishing Trip (8 hours)
- $2,500 per group - 10hr Offshore Trip (10 hours)
- $3,000 per group - 12 Hour – Deep Sea Trip (12 hours)
- $3,600 per group - 14 Hour – Deep Drop Trip (14 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- GPS Raymarine
- Fishfinder Raymarine
- Live Bait Well Livewell is only used on selected trips
- Outriggers Outriggers are only used on selected trips
- Ice Box
- Radar Furno
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Live bait is only available on selected trips)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing (Nearshore trips are trolling trips)
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle (When targeting Mahi-Mahi)
- Heavy Tackle (When using live bait, high speed trolling )
- Bottom Fishing
- Trolling (We target pelagic fish on this trip! Topwater fish)
- Drift Fishing (When deep dropping for groupers or tilefish!)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Scamp)
- Grouper (Snowy)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Lane)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Triggerfish (Gray)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Hatteras (Sportfishing) originally built in 1978. Powered by 2 550HP Detroit engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 15 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: