If you’re in the market for a day to remember, look no further than Off The Hook Charters. Captain Blue, AKA Sawyer, will make sure you are well taken care of. Sawyer has a passion for fishing and loves helping families make great memories out on the water.
These waters are known for Red Snapper, Spanish Mackerel, Kingfish, Flounder, Redfish, Speckled Trout, Pompano, Blacktip Shark, and more, all depending on seasons and migratory fish patterns. Fish caught during the trip are yours to take home, so long as they’re within the legal limit.
On the day of your trip, depending on weather conditions, you may venture out into the Gulf and fish nearshore (within 3 miles of the beach) or may stick to the Mobile Bay area. If you book during the Red Snapper season, you will fish for Red Snapper in state waters (within 9 miles of the beach).
Capt. Sawyer will bring you aboard a 24’ Bay boat that carries up to 4 passengers. It has everything you need for a productive day on the water. Your captain will provide fishing licenses, bait, equipment, and tackle for you. He will also handle fish cleaning. It is pretty customary to add a gratuity for this service. Some fish have special regulations, including when you can keep them. If you don’t know what to expect, ask the captain.
Thinking of bringing the whole family? Kids are absolutely welcome! Children must wear life vests (9 and under), so find out if the appropriate size is available on board. It’s always wise to bring snacks, sunblock (non-spray), a hat, bottled water, and sunglasses. If you’d like to bring other drinks, just ask. please avoid bringing any glass bottles.
And that’s it! Your fishing trip with Off The Hook Charters is just a click away.
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Off The Hook Charters – Blue Runner
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip (11:30AM) (2 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip (2PM) (2 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip (6:30AM) (2 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip (9AM) (2 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Inshore/Nearshore (3 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hr Trip – Inshore/Nearshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hr Trip – Inshore/Nearshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Red Snapper (AM) (4 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Red Snapper (PM) (4 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Kenner (Bay boat) originally built in 1998, and restored in 2022. Powered by a 250HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: