Capt. Neal Goodrich – Fishing Frenzy will show you the time of your life on the waters of Oak Hill! Capt. Neal is a descendant of four generations of fishermen. He has lived near and fished on the Indian River and Mosquito Lagoon since he was 9, when he lived in the small village of Oak Hill.
He has made it his business to know where every sandbar, hole, ditch, and slue is so he can be better prepared to make your day more productive. He is a friend to the pelican, the dolphin, the manatee, and the turtle, because you never know where your next hot tip is going to come from.
Fishing aboard a recently restored 19’ Polar flats boat powered by a brand new 90 HP Suzuki engine, Capt. Neal has the speed to get you to the fish. The boat can accommodate up to 4 anglers. It is equipped with everything you need for an inshore fishing trip, including a fishfinder, an icebox, and a live bait tank.
When you book Captain Neal’s boat for a trip you don’t have to worry about someone cutting in on your fun because the boat trip is dedicated to you, and only your party is on board. Children are always welcome on the Captain’s boat and will have the time of their lives.
Whether you want to fish for Redfish, Snook, and Speckled Trout, or larger species such as Black Drum, Barracuda, and Tarpon, Capt. Neal has the experience needed to put you on the fish. He uses a variety of fishing techniques on his trips, including spinning, popping, and jigging. You’ll use both live bait and lures depending on your preference and the target species.
Join Capt. Neal Goodrich – Fishing Frenzy and have a fishing adventure of a lifetime under the Florida sun!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Polar (Flats boat) originally built in 1996, and restored in 2015. Powered by a 90HP 2016 Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid any additional costs or unnecessary hassle with carrying cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Oak Hill Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Capt. Neal Goodrich – Fishing Frenzy
- $250 per group - 2 Hour Trip (2 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $40 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trip (AM) (3 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $40 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $40 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle ( Provided)
- Live Bait ( Shrimp, Mullet and Grunts)
- Lures (Jigs)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (And bagging your catch)
- Drinks (Water and Gatorade)
- Fishing License (Provided)
- River Fishing (Mosquito lagoon)
- Flats Fishing (Indian River, Mosquito Lagoon)
- Backcountry Fishing (Creeks)
- Light Tackle ( 10 lb test)
- Bottom Fishing (Free lining)
- Popping (Float)
- Drift Fishing (With a float)
- Barracuda (Great)
- Jack Crevalle
- Snapper (Mangrove)