Join Total Package Charters out of the beautiful Pensacola Beach and offers fishing trips in the Gulf of Mexico. Captain Sean Kelley prides himself on having the friendliest and most knowledgeable crew in Pensacola Beach. He invites you to see why their customers become repeat customers.
Their 44’ Henriques saltwater fishing boat is powered by two 400 HP Cummins engines. The boat can accommodate up to 20 anglers, making it the perfect vessel for corporate events or large family gatherings. It can be equally suitable for smaller groups who enjoy having plenty of space to fish.
It features an air-conditioned interior, fitted with a range of multimedia devices for your enjoyment. There’s a restroom, as well as plenty of seating and table space. For the ultimate deep sea fishing experience, the boat is also equipped with a fighting chair, outriggers and a center rigger.
Capt. Sean will provide you with all the fishing gear you will need throughout the trip, as well as live bait. At the end of the day, the crew will be happy to clean and fillet your catch, so you can take it home and prepare a delicious meal.
The crew offers trolling and bottom fishing trips. These waters are brimming with life, so there’s always something you can target. Expect to reel in Red Snapper (in season), Grouper, Cobia, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, Tuna, and Marlin, depending on the season and the conditions on the day.
All the members of the group will be provided with a valid fishing license. So all you need to bring is suitable clothing for the weather conditions and any snacks and drinks you might need throughout the trip.
What else do you need? Join Total Package Charters and get ready to explore the Gulf like never before!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Henriques Yachts (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 1985, and restored in 2009. Powered by 2 400HP Cummins engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 18 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Pensacola Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Total Package Charters
- $1,400 per group, additional $140 per person after 10 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Bottom (MAX 10) (6 hours)
- $1,400 per group, additional $140 per person after 10 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore Trolling (6 hours)
- $1,700 per group, additional $170 per person after 10 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Bottom (MAX 10) (8 hours)
- $1,700 per group, additional $170 per person after 10 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Inshore Trolling (8 hours)
- $2,000 per group, additional $200 per person after 10 guests - 10 Hour Trip – Bottom (MAX 10) (10 hours)
- $2,000 per group, additional $200 per person after 10 guests - 10 Hour Trip – Inshore Trolling (10 hours)
- $2,500 per group, additional $250 per person after 10 guests - 12 Hour Trip – Bottom (MAX 10) (12 hours)
- $2,500 per group, additional $250 per person after 10 guests - 12 Hour Trip – Offshore (12 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Red)