Explore the waters of Naples, Florida with Tarpon Tamer Fishing Charters! Come and spend the day with Captain Phil Haley and first mate Tim Daniels, who will make sure your fishing dreams come true. Captain Phillip Haley has over 20 years of experience guiding fishing charters in Collier County, and the Southwest Florida coast from the Florida Keys to Boca Grande.
Their 24′ Avenger bay boat, is powered by a 300 HP Suzuki engine, ensuring to get you out to the fish fast. With plenty of deck space and a T-top for shade, it comfortably seats up to 6 people. Children and pets are always welcome aboard. The boat also comes equipped with GPS, fishfinder, VHF radio, fighting chair, and live bait tank.
The crew can take you fishing offshore on the Gulf of Mexico, as well as on backwater fishing adventures in Naples Bay, Ten Thousand Islands, or to the Everglades National Park. Whether you are a beginner or pro angler, this crew is full of experience and you’ll love to spend the day fishing with!
When heading offshore, you will be chasing species such as Grouper, Snapper, Cobia, Permit, Kingfish, Barracuda, and Goliath Grouper on the wrecks. In the backwaters, you will be looking to tackle Tarpon, Snook, Trout, Pompano, Tripletail, Sharks, and more.
Trips include all fishing equipment, bait, lures, fishing licenses, as well as cleaning and bagging of your fish at the end of the trip.
Join Tarpon Tamer Fishing Charters and have an amazing fishing adventure on the waters of Naples!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Tarpon Tamer Fishing Charters
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) – Backwater (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) – Backwater (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) – Offshore (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) – Offshore (4 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Backwater (6 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Offshore (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Backwater (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 30 miles)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Bull)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Avenger (Center console) originally built in 2000, and restored in 2020. Powered by a 300HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: