If you’re going to cast a line around Folly Beach, look no further than Drumroll Fishing Charters Folly. Your guide for the day is Captain Jeffery Pierce, which means you’ll tap into a lifetime of local fishing experience. Come fish with the guy who has lived here his entire life.
Fishing around Folly Beach you have the opportunity to catch Red Drum, Black Drum, Flounder, Sheepshead, Speckled Sea Trout, Sharks, and a whole lot more. Crabbing or Shrimping opportunities are possible too. Some folks may also want to cruise through the rivers and see the dolphin around Morris Island Lighthouse; go see the sights of Charleston Harbor; or explore the beaches and sandbars accessible by boat to find sea shells, fossils, and sharks’ teeth which we can do that also.
Looking to get the whole family outdoors? All ages are absolutely welcome from 1 to 100+. Family time on the boat can be some of the best memories made. Don’t worry if it’s your first time fishing or if you’re a well-experienced long-time fisherman, Captain Jeffery has you covered.
You’ll be casting lines from "Drumroll", a 22’ center console fishing vessel with a capacity for 5 passengers plus the captain. While targeting fish around Folly you will be provided with spinning gear of adequate size to catch the fish along with live bait, cut bait, and artificial lures.
The charter boat covers your fishing license, so you can come right on over and jump aboard without any hassle! When choosing to keep fish or just have a fun day catching and releasing, please note that most of these fish have size limits for keeping and quantity limits as well. Your captain will help you follow regulations and recommend the tastiest to keep if chosen.
When jumping onboard it’s best to carry a hat, sunglasses, sunblock lotion (non-aerosol), and a few snacks. The boat’s cooler has fresh ice with bottled water for you but your welcome to bring ANY preferred beverages.
Now, time to hit the water with Drumroll Fishing Charters
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Drumroll Fishing Charters – Folly Beach
- $165 per person - Landbased Surf Fishing 3 Hour (3 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip - Evening Fishing (2 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip - Quick Trip (2 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Crabbing (3 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Captain's Choice (3 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Shark Fishing (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Inshore Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Inshore Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip - (AM) (6 hours)
- GPS Garmin/Simrad
- Fishfinder Garmin/Simrad
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor Minn Kota
- Ice Box Calcutta
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Black Drum
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Sea Fox (Center console) originally built in 2000, and restored in 2022. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 55 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: