Join Maxed Out Charters and experience inshore and flats fishing in the Pine Island area in Florida! Trips leave from Matlacha, and will take you to various hotspots in the shallow waters between Sanibel and Placida. Captain Billy Williams is a local who’s been fishing all his life, so you can be sure he’ll take you all the secret spots.
Their 23’ Skeeter is a brand-new 2019 edition center console boat, powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, and equipped with GPS, fishfinder and VHF radio. It can accommodate up to 6 anglers. There’s a live bait tank, and an icebox, and the wireless trolling motor will help you sneak up on those fearful specimens.
The crew offers flexible 4 and 6-hour inshore and flats fishing trips, targeting a variety of species that call these waters their home. You’ll encounter species such as Redfish, Snook, Snapper, Black Drum, Mackerel, Pompano, Trout, and Sheepshead.
For the more adventurous, they also run day or night Shark trips, as well as spearfishing trips. You can combine fishing with a sunset and Dolphin cruise, and enjoy your day soaking in the beautiful natural world of the area. If you want to explore the underwater world, you can also do some scuba diving.
All trips include the use of rods, reels, and tackle, as well as live bait and lures. There will be water, ice, and a fishing license ready for you. The crew will be happy to clean and fillet your catch at the end of the day, so you can take it straight to the table.
Stop planning and join Maxed Out Charters now for your new fishing adventure and make some memories under the Florida sun!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Skeeter SX230 (Bay boat) originally built in 2019. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Matlacha Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Maxed Out Charters
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore/Flats (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore/Flats (PM) (4 hours)
- $575 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore/Flats (6 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Inshore/Flats (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (From Boca Grand to Sanibel )
- Nearshore Fishing (Up to 9 nm offshore)
- Reef Fishing
- Flats Fishing (Grass flats shallow water 2-8’)
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout