Rod Bending Charters offers an exciting range of fishing charters along the waters of Galveston Bay! Captain Jason Woods has been fishing the Gulf since he was a child and has turned his hobby into a trade on the very same waters. He’s passionate about helping first-time anglers and children make their first catch.
Head out on a 24’ Tidewater center console boat, powered by a 250 HP Yamaha engine. Propelling you to speeds of 40 knots, you’ll reach the hottest fishing spots in no time. The boat has a GPS, fishfinder, VHF, sonar, and includes a live bait tank to get the most out of each fishing trip. Sun junkies can use most areas of the boat, catching the rays while casting, while the T-top protecting the center console ensures that you have room to cool off.
You’ll be provided with high-quality Shimano and Avet reels, and Ugly Stik rods. To make your catch, you’ll try out a range of fishing techniques, such as jigging, popping, and bottom fishing, and Capt. Jason and his crew will be more than happy to lend a helping hand.
Half and full day trips will have you targeting big Red Snapper, Trout, Mackerel, Jack Crevalle, and Sharks, amongst others, but you can also target Sharks on more specialized trips.
Rod Bending Charters love to have families on their trips, so bring the kids for a fun day on the water. They do their best to put you on the fish, and ensure you have a great time out on the water. If you are successful, you’ll even be able to take your catch home with you, cleaned and prepared for you to warm up.
No matter if you are new to fishing or a seasoned angler, Rod Bending Charters look forward to welcoming you aboard!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Tidewater (Center console) originally built in 2015. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 30 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Galveston Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Rod Bending Charters – 24'
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Jetty (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Jetty (Late AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Jetty (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Jetty (AM) (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Jetty (PM) (6 hours)
- $900 per group - Full Day Trip – Shark (AM) (7 hours)
- $900 per group - Full Day Trip – Shark (PM) (7 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano & Avet Reels, Ugly Stik Rods)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Black Drum
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout