Olde Man Charters are based in Charleston, South Carolina, and provide first class offshore and nearshore fishing charters, eco tours, and scenic cruises. You will have the opportunity to fish the Charleston Harbor Jetties and nearshore reefs for Bull Reds, Black Sea Bass, Sheepshead and Shark, while on longer trips you will also target Cobia, Snapper, Grouper, and Amberjack. On offshore adventures you will troll for Dolphin, Blackfin Tuna, and Wahoo, when conditions are favourable.
All of their charters are private and limited to six passengers, while their first priority is always you: they will provide you with everything you need for a great day on the lowcountry waters, including fishing tackle, bait, license, drinks, snacks and fish cleaning services. Their specialty tours include a server to take care of all your needs, and a recognized expert in coastal wetland ecology as your guide through the historic local waters.
Charters are aboard their 28’ Seafox center console boat, which is powered by twin 300HP Yamaha engines, and features GPS, fishfinder, VHF radio and radar. The vessel is also equipped with outriggers and downriggers, live-bait tank, on board toilet, as well as an icebox to keep your drinks and snacks fresh throughout the day.
Captain Jeff is a lifelong lowcountry resident who has been fishing the local waters for many years. He has over 29 years experience working in all types of coastal wetlands, and has served as a recognized expert for South Carolina’s Coastal Zone Management Program. He has been recognized by the Southern Environmental Law Center, state courts, and the Scenic Ashley River Advisory Council. He has overseen numerous projects for consistency with the Ashley River Special Area Management Plan, and is the man to give you the best possible experience on the Ashley.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Seafox (Center console) originally built in 2015. Powered by 2 300HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 55 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3.5% fee.
Charleston Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Olde Man Charters & Tours
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Nearshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Nearshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Nearshore (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Nearshore (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Offshore/Bottom (8 hours)
- $1,600 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Offshore/Trolling (10 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (By advance request only.)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Lunch (Can be provided with special request)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Scamp)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Triggerfish (Gray)