Swedish Fishguiding Tours offer exciting fishing trips around the Stockholm archipelago and Lake Mälaren. Captain Mikael Puhakka is an experienced angler who’ll take on your newest fishing adventure. His guide boats can be put on a trailer, which means the crew can take you wherever the fishing is hot at that moment.
Their 21’ Silver Eagle 630 CC boat is powered by a 150 HP Suzuki DF engine, and is equipped with Humminbird Onix 10 GPS and fishfinder, Navicom RT AIS 550 VHF radio, and Humminbird 2 kW radar. It can accommodate up to 4 anglers, and features a custom-made livewell with running fresh water, and a wireless trolling motor.
You’ll use quality Shimano fishing gear, among others, as well as Vision and Sage fly fishing gear. The full day trips will have you targeting species such as Pike, Zander, Perch, Salmon, and Sea Trout.
The crew specializes in a range of fishing techniques, including trolling with downriggers and planer boards, spin fishing, ice fishing with live bait (over 30 years experience), float fishing (live & dead bait), fly-fishing (Pike, Perch, and Sea Trout), float trolling, jigging, popping, and more.
Trips include a fishing guide, all fishing gear (for all techniques), drinks, lunch and snacks, warm float-suits, or life vests in summer. Capt. Mike and his crew are fluent in Swedish, English and Finnish (Suomi). For them, every day is a new, exciting and fun fishing adventure, and they look forward to welcoming you aboard.
Join Swedish Fishguiding Tours and explore the prolific waters in the Stockholm area making some great new memories!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Silver Eagle 630 CC (Center console) originally built in 2010. Powered by a 150HP Suzuki DF engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 43 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Stockholm Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Swedish Fishguiding Tours
- SEK 6,000 per group - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- GPS (Humminbird Onix 10)
- Fishfinder (Humminbird Onix 10)
- Live Bait Well (Custom-made with fresh water running)
- Wireless Trolling Motor (Minn Kota Riptide 80 ib)
- Ice Box (Igloo with ice (not always))
- Rods, reels & tackle (A lot! Mostly Shimano rods/reels)
- Live Bait (Roach, smelt, perch, rud..)
- Lures (A lot! All kind of lures, jigs, flys, jerks, spoons)
- Snacks (Diffrent from time to time)
- Drinks (Beer, water, CocaCola etc..)
- Fishing License (Normally always included! In special waters its not)
- Lunch (Different from time to time. You will get full!)
- Fly Fishing Equipment (Vision & Sage)
- River Fishing
- Lake Fishing
- Light Tackle (Jig fishing for Perch etc)
- Bottom Fishing (Vertical fishing)
- Jigging (Pike, Zander, Perch)
- Popping (Pike, Perch, asp)
- Fly Fishing (Pike fly fishing #9 and also Sea Trout/Perch)
- Brown Trout
- Perch (European)
- Pike (Northern)
- Pike Perch (Zander)