Wound Up Charter Fishing
Wound Up Charters is ‘Family Approved & Tournament Proven’. We have a hard earned reputation as family friendly, conscientious fish producer, and take great pride in offering a high quality, personalized service for our clients. Capt James Robinson and mate Gethin are friendly, hard working and well prepared.
Our record speaks for itself through satisfied customers, tournament wins and record fishing days. Our boat and personal accomplishments include:
- 2 Grander Blue Marlin - 1049 lb weighed & est 1200lb released
- Bermuda records for most Blue Marlin caught in one year (57), and most Wahoo caught in one day (51)
- 1st Place - World Cup Blue Marlin Championship - 2009 (865lb)
- 1st Place - Bermuda Billfish Blast 2011 & 2009
- 1st Place - 2008 Bermuda Bacardi Tournament
- 1st Place - 2005 Seahorse Billfish Tournament
- Largest Blue Marlin - 2012 & 2010 Seahorse Billfish Tournament
- 2009 Bermuda Billfish Blast , 2009 & 2010 Bermuda Tr
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About this listing
About the Captain
Went fishing on July 25, 2013
We booked “Wound Up” with Capt. James and his mate “Squid” for a full day Marlin fishing. We fished a lot around the world, but Capt. James was impressive! I have never used such a Captain. His boat is super comfortable, professional and very clean. He really knows what he is doing. Both of them (Captain and mate) were fun and we enjoyed every moment of the trip.
James knows all about the island and was so helpful in helping me plan the rest of our vacation.
I would highly recommend “Wound Up”, Capt. James and Squid to anybody!
Can’t wait to come back!
Fished July 2013Fished July 25, 2013Yellotail recommends Wound Up Charter Fishing