Sole-Man Sportfishing are located at world-famous Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco, and offer Bay and Ocean fishing charters. Captain Don Franklin (aka ‘Sole-Man’) has been fishing for 41 years, and has been operating Sole-Man Sportfishing for the last 14 years. He has a lot of knowledge and experience, and knows these waters like the back of his hand.
Join Capt. Don aboard one of the finest and best equipped fishing charter boats on Fisherman’s Wharf. His 32 ft Uniflite boat offers a smooth and sturdy ride, and can accommodate up to six anglers in comfort on its spacious fishing deck. It is powered by a 210HP Cummins 6BT engine, and comes equipped with Furuno GPS and radar, Garmin fishfinder, and VHF radio. It features a flybridge, live-bait tank, air-conditioned or heated cabin, on board toilet, as well as a grill ready to sizzle up some tasty food.
When you fish with Sole-Man, you will get to experience some of the finest Salmon, Halibut, Rockfish, Sturgeon, and Shark fishing anywhere! Trips include high-quality fishing equipment and lures, live bait, and drinks (water, coffee and tea), while the crew are happy to process your catch to your specifications.
Get ready to catch a trophy fish with Captain Don “The Sole-Man” Franklin!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Uniflite () originally built in 1974. Powered by a 210HP Cummins 6BT engine.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
San Francisco Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Sole-Man Sportfishing
- $200 per person - Half day trip (5 hours)
- $240 per person - 3/4 day trip (8 hours)
- $280 per person - Full day trip (10 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $200 per person after 5 guests - Half Day Trip (5 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $240 per person after 5 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (8 hours)
- $1,400 per group, additional $280 per person after 5 guests - Full Day Trip (10 hours)
- GPS Furuno gpf 7000
- Fishfinder Garmin 1040xs
- Live Bait Well 5 scoop capacity
- Radio Clarion
- Radar Furuno
- Rods, reels & tackle ( Our Golden Gate caught Salmon, are some of the fin)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Coffee, Tea, Bottled water)
- First Mate
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle (Halibut, Bass, Salmon)
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing (Shark, Sturgeon)
- Deep Sea Fishing (Rockfish)
- Bass (Striped)
- Shark (Blue)
- Shark (Leopard)
- Shark (Mako)
- Shark (Thresher)