O-Fish-Al Expeditions are located in the ‘Seafood Capital of South Carolina’ – Murrells Inlet. They offer inshore fishing trips around the local inshore and nearshore waterways, such as Murrells Inlet, Pawleys Inlet North/South, Winyah Bay, North Inlet, North/South Santee Bays, Atlantic Ocean, and the Intracoastal Waterway..
Their 18’ Key West skiff is powered by a Yamaha engine, and is equipped with a GPS and a fishfinder. Perfect for shallow water fishing for Redfish and great for trolling and drifting for Flounder, the boat also features a live bait tank, an icebox, and a radio. It also has plenty of room for up to four anglers.
Fishing will consist more of casting rather than drifting and trolling. O-Fish-Al Expeditions use Lew’s and Eagle Claw spinning combos for rod and reels, and all their fishing rigs are locally hand tied according to their specific local game fish fishing equipment. They offer half day and full day trips and mainly fish for Flounder, Redfish, and Trout, depending on the season and conditions on the day.
Included in the trip are rods, reels, and terminal tackle, as well as live bait and lures. Fishing licenses for everyone on board are also included, and the captain will clean and fillet any fish you would like to take home with you.
O-Fish-Al Expeditions’ goal is to provide everyone on their trips with a safe, fun, and enjoyable time on the water, whether they are fishing, pleasure boating, or sight seeing. Book with them to see why new customers quickly turn into returning customers!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Key West (Skiff) originally built in 2018. Powered by a 70HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Murrells Inlet Fishing Calendar
FAQs about O-Fish-Al Expeditions
- $250 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Fall/Winter Inshore Special (4 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Afternoon Half Day Trip (4 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Flying Solo (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip - Murrells Inlet (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 3/4 Day Trip - Murrells Inlet (7 hours)
- Fighting Chair ( Casting/Fishing chair on bow)
- Live Bait Well (Bow and Stern Livewells)
- Multimedia System (Jensen BlueTooth Stereo)
- Wireless Trolling Motor (MinnKota I Pilot with spot lock)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Tips appreciated )
- Fishing License (As well as Full Charter boat insurance)
- Inshore Fishing (Murrells Inlet)
- Nearshore Fishing (Only when conditions are favorable)
- Reef Fishing (Only when conditions are favorable )
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Black Drum
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout