The famous fishing location of Galveston is world-famous for its prolific waters, home to a whole variety of incredible fish. The captains behind Get Hooked Charters Galveston pride themselves on knowing the best honey holes and hotspots, as well as the patterns of the species commonly found in these areas. Who better to guide you on the Texan fishing trip of a lifetime?
With a fleet of 5 vessels ranging from 22–39 feet, Get Hooked Charters Galveston offers a whole host of inshore and offshore fishing adventures. Captain Mike Short is the man behind this charter service, and he’s been running this business in Galveston since 2007.
In order to make sure that his fleet runs smoothly, Capt. Mike works alongside 6 other experienced, passionate captains. Depending on the trip you opt for, you could be traveling with any of them. One thing they all have in common is going above and beyond to make sure your angling adventure is exactly what you want!
On this 24’ Sea Hunt center console, you’ll have the chance to explore Galveston’s incredible inshore waters, including the jetties and channel, as well as going on an exciting Shark-hunting adventure.
You’ll be able to target world-famous Texan fish such as Flounder, Speckled Trout, and Redfish. When it comes to Sharks, Bull, Blacktip, and Bonnethead can all be hooked here.
Your captain’s vessel has plenty of room for up to 6 guests, making her the perfect choice for a family adventure, as well as indulging in friendly competition with your angling buddies. She’s decked out with top-quality navigational and safety gear, too, to ensure a stable and comfortable journey to the hotspots.
Each trip includes all the fishing gear you’ll need for a productive and fun day on the water, such as top-quality rods and reels, and bait. All you need to do is bring along your favorite snacks and drinks, a valid fishing license, and a camera to record the incredible memories you’ll make on board Get Hooked Charters Galveston!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Sea hunt (Center console) originally built in 2009. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, an additional 5% charge will apply.
Galveston Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Get Hooked Charters Galveston – 24'
- $450 per group, additional $450 per person after 3 guests - Afternoon Half Day BAY inshore (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Morning Half Day BAY inshore trip (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Jetty/Channel (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Jetty/Channel (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Late Afternoon Half Day Bay/Jetty (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Afternoon Full Day BAY Inshore Trip (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Morning Full Day BAY inshore Trip (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Jetty/Channel (AM) (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Jetty/Channel (PM) (6 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Shark (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing (Jetty, channel )
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Shark (Bull)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout