Let Living Right Fishing Charters take you on a reel screaming adventure in the Gulf of Mexico and the Santa Rosa Sound! Fishing off Okaloosa Island, Florida, they are ready to take you on an adventure to remember. Captain Larry Henley has decades of experience fishing Florida’s waters and is primed to take you hunting for the state’s favorite fish.
Your trip will take place aboard a 22’ Cape Horn center console skiff – the perfect vessel for navigating the backcountry waters and the flats, while still being capable of going out into the Gulf to fish the wrecks. It comes equipped with GPS, fishfinder, a trolling motor for stalking those fearful Redfish, and everything you’ll need for a variety of fishing techniques including popping, jigging, and bottom fishing.
All the fishing equipment will be provided for you, as well as live bait and a range of artificial lures. After a productive day of fishing, take you catch home and make a delicious meal. Capt. Larry will be happy to clean and fillet your fish for you.
Capt. Larry’s bay fishing trips will have you targeting Redfish, Speckled Trout, Black Drum, and Mangrove Snapper on light tackle. If you’re looking for bigger, faster fish then head out with him to the Gulf of Mexico, where you may catch King Mackerel, Red Snapper, Triggerfish, Cobia, and Mahi Mahi over the reefs and wrecks.
Capt. Larry is a fun-loving fisherman who has a genuine love of the water, and enjoys working with both new and experienced anglers. He knows the best spots and tricks for landing the best fish any time of year, and is happy to pass them on to everyone who he takes out.
Come join Living Right Fishing Charters and get ready to catch some fish in the prolific waters of the Gulf!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Cape Horn (Center console) originally built in 2000. Powered by a 250HP 2017 Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 5% fee.
Destin Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Living Right Fishing Charters
- $460 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Kids Trip – Bay (AM) (3 hours)
- $460 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Kids Trip – Bay (11:45 AM) (3 hours)
- $460 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Kids Trip – Bay (PM) (3 hours)
- $560 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Bay/Gulf (11:45 AM) (4 hours)
- $560 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Bay/Gulf (12:35 PM) (4 hours)
- $560 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Bay/Gulf (AM) (4 hours)
- $660 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Bay/Gulf (AM) (5 hours)
- $660 per group - 5 hour Trip-Bay/Gulf (12:45PM) (5 hours)
- $660 per group - 5hr Bay/Gulf Trip (11:45) (5 hours)
- $1,120 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Gulf (AM) (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Speckled Trout