Spend an awesome day out on the water with Azores Sport Fishing, targeting big game or staying closer to the shore. Whatever your experience level, there is a trip to suit you.
The day will be spent with Sérgio and Paulo, 2 natives who have been fishing for decades. Sérgio is a knowledgeable skipper and Paulo an experienced first mate. They both know the best banks and spots to take you to have the most productive day.
The Azores islands are a hotspot for fishing due to the location of the islands in the middle of the Atlantic ocean, the Gulf Stream and submerged banks.
Hop on board their 23’ Yamaha boat, that has a 150 HP engine to help you get to the fish fast. This vessel also has top navigational equipment, including Garmin fishfinder, helping you to keep on top of the fish all day long.
Species that you’ll be able to target on the offshore trips include migrating Blue and White Marlin, Albacore Tuna, Bigeye Tuna, Bluefin Tuna, and Mahi Mahi. The coastal trip will see you using more varied techniques to catch the fish. You’ll be trolling or jigging for Barracuda and Bluefish, as well as jigging for Amberjack and Seabream, or even bottom fishing for Snapper and Grouper.
The best time to go big game fishing is from spring through to fall. The action slows down during the winter, but the crew are happy to head out if you want a trip during this time, but the bite will be much less than compared the summer.
Drinks are provided on all trips, and on the full day trips, a light lunch is also supplied. All of the rods and reels you’ll use are included in the price. You just need to bring along plenty of sunscreen and enthusiasm.
There’s no better time to book. Come have an unforgettable adventure with Azores Sport Fishing today!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Yamaha (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 2012. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Ponta Delgada Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Azores Sport Fishing - Seazores
- €350 per group, additional €45 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip –Coastal Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- €350 per group, additional €45 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip –Coastal Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- €490 per group, additional €45 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Big Game (AM) (4 hours)
- €490 per group, additional €45 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Big Game (PM) (4 hours)
- €600 per group, additional €80 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Coastal Fishing (8 hours)
- €850 per group, additional €80 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Big Game (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair (Battle station)
- GPS (Garmin)
- Fishfinder (Koden Pro)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Drinks (Beer & water)
- First Mate (Tips are appreciated)
- Fishing License
- Lunch (Full day only: sandwiches)
- Inshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Gilt-head (Seabream)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Spearfish (Longbill)
- Tuna (Albacore)
- Tuna (Bigeye)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)