With ReelEsea Charters, the beautiful waters of the Cayman Islands will be all yours. Think of these colorful reefs and crystal-clear waters, the elusive Bonefish and Tarpon jumping at the end of your fishing line. Imagine the reel-screaming action as you battle some of the biggest Tuna or Marlin around… This could be yours tomorrow!
On your day out, you will be able to try your hand at deep sea fishing and reef fishing, targeting anything from Bonefish and Tarpon to Wahoo, Marlin, Tuna, Grouper, Mahi Mahi, Snapper, and Sharks. All the proper fishing equipment for anyone involved will be provided by the crew, along with snacks and lunch that are available upon request.
As well as making an outstanding catch possible, you will be able to take a dip in these fantastic waters. Snorkeling gear is always available onboard and is free to use!
All that magic happens aboard the ‘ReelEsea’, a 31’ Bertram built back in 1981 and fully overhauled in 2012. She comes powered by twin 250 HP Yamaha Diesels and has plenty of fishing space for up to 6 anglers.
The ReelEsea features a spacious flybridge which is rigged with a full range of navigational and fishfinding electronics. As well as that, she has an upper-shaded deck with plenty of seating, an enclosed toilet, and a freshwater shower for rinsing off. She is missing just one thing – and it’s you!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Bertram (Flybridge) originally built in 1981, and restored in 2012. Powered by 2 250HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 32 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
West Bay Fishing Calendar
FAQs about ReelEsea Charters
- $600 per group - Half Day Trip - Bone/Tarpon (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Half Day Trip - Bone/Tarpon (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Half Day Trip - Reef (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Half Day Trip - Reef (PM) (4 hours)
- $780 per group - Half Day Trip - Offshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $780 per group - Half Day Trip - Offshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $800 per group - 3/4 Day Trip - Reef (6 hours)
- $950 per group - Full Day Trip - Bone/Tarpon (8 hours)
- $950 per group - Full Day Trip - Reef (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 3/4 Day Trip - Deep Sea (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - Full Day Trip - Offshore Deep Sea (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Snacks (upon request)
- Drinks (bottled water)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Lunch (upon request)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing (Reef, Bone and Tarpon)
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Handline (Occassionally)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack Crevalle
- Marlin (Blue)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)