Cutting Edge Sport Fishing invites you for an unforgettable fishing adventure out of Key Biscayne, Florida. Captain Quinton Dieterle was listed by In The Bite magazine as a top 5 fishing captain worldwide.
He and his team will put 100% effort and attention to detail into your trip, sparing no expense in finding you the fish of a lifetime. For Capt. Q, every customer is his best customer, and he aims to create a pleasant and professional atmosphere aboard his boat at all times.
His boat, “The Cutting Edge,” is a fast, clean, totally equipped sportfishing machine. It’s a 45’ Hatteras offshore sportfisher, powered by twin 550 HP Cummins engines, with plenty of room for up to 6 anglers to fish from. Outfitted with an air-conditioned interior, a pair of livewells for bait storage, a kitchen, and more, it’s got everything you need for a day on the water.
Capt. Q’s specialty is offshore fishing, which means he knows exactly where to take you after some popular pelagic species and bottom feeders. These include the likes of Mahi Mahi, Marlin, Sailfish, Amberjack, and Red Snapper when the season hits.
All the gear you’ll need for the day is included in the price of the trip. The crew will be happy to clean and bag your catch after the trip, so that you can take it straight to the table for a taste.
Pack a pair of polarized sunglasses and come on down to the boat where fishing dreams come true!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Hatteras (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1970, and restored in 2006. Powered by 2 550HP Cummins engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 29 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 2.5% fee.
FAQs about Cutting Edge Sport Fishing
- $850 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $850 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,150 per group - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $1,250 per group - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $1,600 per group - Swordfishing (9 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- GPS (Raymarine)
- Fishfinder (Raymarine)
- Live Bait Well (100 gallon in bulkhead, 50 gallon in deck)
- Multimedia System
- Outriggers (New 40 ft rupp)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Too of the line NEW penn reels)
- Live Bait (No extra charge )
- Lures (Custom)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (We clean and bag your catch for free )
- Drinks (Bring your food snd drinks )
- First Mate (Full time crew)
- Fishing License (We have your license no extra charge )
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Kitefishing)
- Reef Fishing (Dropping live bait )
- Wreck Fishing (Dropping live bait )
- Light Tackle (Penn 6500 spin fisher )
- Heavy Tackle (80 lb Penn international )
- Bottom Fishing (Penn standup 50 lb 2 speed )
- Trolling (New Penn 30/50/70 international reels )
- Spinning (New Penn spinfisher 8500)
- Kite Fishing (Top of the line equipment )
- Deep Sea Fishing (Live bsit and trolling)
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel