Aquasares Offshore Fishing Charters has exceptional access to some of Europe’s best big game sportfishing grounds. With incredible Blue Marlin fishing and a rich network of artificial reefs, this diverse fishery will delight serious sports fishermen and young families alike. Captain Bruno Sares will make sure you have the time of your life.
You will be fishing aboard a 26’ Starfisher offshore sportfishing boat. It has recently been restored to make it the ideal choice for fishing charters. The boat can cruise at around 26 knots, giving you access to areas that less powerful vessels can’t reach on a day trip.
It has the full complement of safety equipment and features a range of marine electronics to get you where the fish are. It is also fully rigged for sportfishing, with outriggers, downriggers, and a center rigger all on board. For additional comfort, there’s also a toilet and shower.
Capt. Bruno runs a variety of trips to suit every taste. You can catch the fish of a lifetime, hooking a big Blue Marlin, or you could have the time of your life fishing with light tackle for the energetic White Marlin. If you want to see the smile on your kids’ faces, then you can take your whole family reef fishing, an activity that will delight anglers from 8 to 80.
Whether you want to fish with light or heavy tackle, use a fighting chair or stand harness, troll, bait and switch, or fly fish, the crew will cater to your needs and put you on the fish. They are the Portuguese National Champions of 2016, winning in The Tavira Offshore Classic 2016 and Vilamoura Big Game Tournaments!
Join Aquasares Offshore Fishing Charters and explore these prolific waters. Everything you need to fish is provided – all you need to bring is your good mood!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Starfisher (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 2002, and restored in 2020. Powered by 2 150HP Volvo Penta engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Tavira Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Aquasares Offshore Fishing Charters
- €60 per person - Half Day Trip – Reef Fishing (4 hours)
- €600 per group - Half Day Trip – White Marlin (6 hours)
- €750 per group - Full Day Trip – Bluefin Tuna (8 hours)
- €800 per group - Full Day Trip – White Marlin (9 hours)
- €980 per group - Full Day Trip – Blue Marlin (10 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Snacks (Only on Full Day trips)
- Drinks (Only on Full Day trips)
- First Mate (10% Tip recommended )
- Fishing License (Payment Extra on the Bottom Fishing)
- Lunch (Only on Full Day trips)
- Nearshore Fishing (Bottom Fishing)
- Offshore Fishing (Big Game Fishing)
- Reef Fishing (Artificial)
- Wreck Fishing (10 miles out)
- Light Tackle (up to 30 Lbs)
- Heavy Tackle (up to 130Lbs)
- Bottom Fishing (Everything included)
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Gilt-head (Seabream)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Shark (Mako)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Skipjack)