If you’re looking for some exciting sportfishing, the rush of hearing the reel scream as you fight a big pelagic monster, Aquadventures is the charter for you. Their crew will put you on the hottest offshore bite around!
Climb aboard the “Grand Slam”, a 30’ Island Hopper sportfishing boat and get ready to catch the big boys! She can hold up to 10 anglers fishing at the same time in comfort, so assemble your fishing team and set off into the gorgeous waters of Mexico. She’s fully equipped for serious sport fishing with a flybridge, outriggers, fighting chairs, and advanced navigational equipment. All you have to think about is reeling in that dream catch.
You’ll target a wide variety of species, depending on your preference and skill level. Barracuda, Snappers, Groupers, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, and other species are all on the catch list. For the serious angler, tournament trips are
available, where you’ll go after prestigious prizes – Blue and White Marlin, Sailfish, and Tuna. A variety of techniques are at your disposal such as spinning, trolling, jigging, drift fishing, spearfishing, handline, and bottom fishing, using light and heavy tackle.
Children are welcome on board Aquadventures and the captain loves instilling the passion for fishing in young anglers. The crew will clean and fillet your catch as included in the trip price, but gratuity is always appreciated. All required equipment is supplied by the charter, as well as snacks and drinks. Lunch is included in longer trips.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Island Hopper (Angler) originally built in 1994, and restored in 2019. Powered by a 315HP Cummins engine.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Cozumel Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Aquadventures - 30' Grand Slam
- $464 per group, additional $75 per person after 5 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $464 per group, additional $75 per person after 5 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $75 per person after 5 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $75 per person after 5 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $1,250 per group - Torneo Bernardo Alonso Cozumel (9 hours)
- $1,563 per day per group - Rodeo de Lanchas Mexicanas Cozumel (2 days)
- $1,563 per day per group - Torneo Augusto Sosa Playa Del Carm. (2 days)
- $1,563 per day per group - Torneo Fundadores Playa del Carmen (2 days)
- $1,875 per group - Torneo Nuestra Señora del Carmen (8 hours)
- $2,188 per day per group - Torneo García Lavín Puerto Morelos (2 days)
- $3,225 per group - Torneo Diosa del Mar Puerto Morelos (9 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Multimedia System (Stereo, music)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Tuna (Blackfin)