Eagle Express Charters is a family-owned and operated business that specializes in deep sea fishing and prioritizes the safety and enjoyment of its customers. Captain Doug Price is an experienced fisherman who will make sure to put you on the fish and show you a great time fishing.
The Eagle Express is a large, custom-built 52’ Miller sportfishing boat that features two powerful John Deere engines. The boat features a full complement of electronics to help the captain find the best fishing spots during the trip.
With a huge back deck, a large tuna tower and an enclosed wheelhouse, as well as an extra-large cabin with 6 bunks, a master bedroom, and two bathrooms, this is a spacious and comfortable vessel with plenty of room for your whole group to fish and relax. The air-conditioned interior features satellite television and a Big Green Egg barbecue cooker.
The crew can cater for up to 15 passengers on a day trip, and 8 on overnight trips. With trips ranging from 4 hours to over 12 hours, they offer professional trips that are perfect for both large and small groups of anglers.
Capt. Doug employs a wide variety of fishing techniques on his charters, offering trolling, topwater, and deep drop fishing. Whether you are a novice or an experienced angler, he will supply all the gear and expertise needed to fish for species such as Snapper, Grouper, and Triggerfish, as well as pelagics like Tuna, Wahoo, Mahi Mahi, and Marlin.
The crew’s aim is not just for you to have an above-average fishing experience. Their main priority is to show you an adventure that is so much fun you will keep coming back for more.
Join Eagle Express Charters today and start an amazing fishing adventure out of Orange Beach!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Miller (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 1990. Powered by 2 900HP John Deere engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 15 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 5% fee.
Orange Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Eagle Express Charters
- $1,000 per group, additional $100 per person after 8 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $100 per person after 8 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,350 per group, additional $135 per person after 8 guests - 5 Hour Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,350 per group, additional $135 per person after 8 guests - 5 Hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $1,600 per group, additional $160 per person after 10 guests - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,650 per group, additional $150 per person after 10 guests - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $2,250 per group, additional $225 per person after 10 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $2,700 per group, additional $2,700 per person after 10 guests - 10 Hour Trip (10 hours)
- $3,200 per group, additional $320 per person after 10 guests - 12 Hour Trip (12 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair (Only for extended Tuna trips )
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Offered at .30 per whole weight )
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Triggerfish (Gray)
- Tuna (Blackfin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)