Welcome aboard Carolann P Fishing Charters, operating out of Freeport, New York. This professional sportfishing service offers a variety of trips to suit every angler and – most importantly – has the skills and knowledge to make sure you get the best out of your time on the water. Join Captain Ray and his qualified crew to have your own trip of a lifetime.
Captain Ray is a 3rd generation angler with over 40 years of experience, and his top notch mates all hold their own master mariners licenses and are first aid trained. Safety is a priority on this vessel, with top of the range electronics fitted on board.
Depending on which trip you choose, you’ll be able to target a huge range of species, from Striped Bass and Flounder to Bluefin Tuna and White Marlin. While Captain Ray has vast experience in big game fishing, he welcomes anglers of all abilities on board so they can get a taste of his passion for the water. Come and experience reeling in your first Striped Bass or watching a mighty Mako Shark jump at the end of your line.
You’ll spend your trip on Ray’s recently restored boat, the “Christine P.” The vessel’s twin 315 HP Yanmar engines will have you on the fish in no time. She is a fast and spacious vessel with plenty of seating, fitting up to 6 anglers on most trips and with a maximum of 4 on extended big game fishing trips.
This boat is great for those who wish to fish in comfort. There is a full galley, air conditioning, TV, DVD, microwave, restroom, shower, and bunk beds all on board.
All your fishing equipment is included, and it’s all tournament quality. There’s also a special video system on board to record all your catches, so you won’t miss a thing! Capt. Ray suggests bringing your own camera to catch that moment as well.
Back on the dock, Capt. Ray and his crew will also fillet and bag your catch. You will just need to decide how to cook it later! He and the crew of Carolann P Fishing Charters can’t wait to welcome you aboard.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Carolann P Fishing Charters
- $400 per group - Ash scattering at sea (sea burial) (2 hours)
- $650 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Striper (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group - 4 Hour Trip – striper am (4 hours)
- $650 per group - Afternoon ocean seabass (4 hours)
- $650 per group - Doormat fall fluke / pm (4 hours)
- $650 per group - Morning ocean seabass (4 hours)
- $650 per group - Weekend mng. Fall doormat fluke (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Custom trips inshore/ offshore (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Fall bonito albie blu bass aftern (4 hours)
- $900 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Trophy Bass! (8 hours)
- $900 per group - Doormat fall fluke / full day (8 hours)
- $900 per group - Ocean seabass full day (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group - Afternoon monster thresher sharks (5 hours)
- $1,200 per group - Fall bonito/ albacore, blues etc (8 hours)
- $1,400 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Inshore Thresher! (8 hours)
- $1,400 per group - Early fall Morning giant bluefin ! (8 hours)
- $2,000 per group - 12 Hour Trip – fall Monster Shark (12 hours)
- Toilet Spotless
- Air Conditioning And heat
- GPS 3 units
- Fishfinder 4 units
- Bed 4 bunks
- Live Bait Well
- Kitchen Microwave
- Multimedia System DVD sound system
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box No need to bring your own we have plenty of room
- Radar Life raft, EPIRB emergency located beacon
- Rods, reels & tackle (Top of the line equipment )
- Live Bait (When needed )
- Lures (When needed )
- Catch cleaning & filleting (All done and packaged )
- First Mate (Mates work for tips, 20% is customary )
- Fishing License (We are permitted for all persons fishing onboard)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (White)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Mako)
- Shark (Thresher)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Skipjack)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Luhrs (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1998, and restored in 2023. Powered by 2 315HP Yanmar engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 30 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: