Welcome aboard Carolann P Fishing Charters, operating out of Freeport, New York. This professional sportfishing service offers a variety of trips to suit every angler and – most importantly – has the skills and knowledge to make sure you get the best out of your time on the water. Join Captain Ray and his qualified crew to have your own trip of a lifetime.
Captain Ray is a 3rd generation angler with over 40 years of experience, and his top notch mates all hold their own master mariners licenses and are first aid trained. Safety is a priority on this vessel, with top of the range electronics fitted on board.
Depending on which trip you choose, you’ll be able to target a huge range of species, from Striped Bass and Flounder to Bluefin Tuna and White Marlin. While Captain Ray has vast experience in big game fishing, he welcomes anglers of all abilities on board so they can get a taste of his passion for the water. Come and experience reeling in your first Striped Bass or watching a mighty Mako Shark jump at the end of your line.
You’ll spend your trip on Ray’s recently restored boat, the “Christine P.” The vessel’s twin 315 HP Yanmar engines will have you on the fish in no time. She is a fast and spacious vessel with plenty of seating, fitting up to 6 anglers on most trips and with a maximum of 4 on extended big game fishing trips.
This boat is great for those who wish to fish in comfort. There is a full galley, air conditioning, TV, DVD, microwave, restroom, shower, and bunk beds all on board.
All your fishing equipment is included, and it’s all tournament quality. There’s also a special video system on board to record all your catches, so you won’t miss a thing! Capt. Ray suggests bringing your own camera to catch that moment as well.
Back on the dock, Capt. Ray and his crew will also fillet and bag your catch. You will just need to decide how to cook it later! He and the crew of Carolann P Fishing Charters can’t wait to welcome you aboard.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Luhrs (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1998, and restored in 2021. Powered by 2 315HP Yanmar engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 30 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Freeport Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Carolann P Fishing Charters
- $500 per group - Bay Fluke trip (4 hours)
- $650 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Custom Trip! (4 hours)
- $650 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Spring Cod! (5 hours)
- $650 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Spring Striper (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group - Fall Striped Bass (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group - Half Day Wreck/Reef Offshore Trip (4 hours)
- $900 per group - Special giant bluefin afternoon (5 hours)
- $900 per group - Offshore Wreck/Reef Bottom Fishing (8 hours)
- $900 per group - Full Day Trip – Fluke/Seabass (8 hours)
- $900 per group - Full Day Trip – Doormat Fluke (8 hours)
- $900 per group - Full Day Fall Trip – Striped Bass (8 hours)
- $900 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Spring COD (8 hours)
- $1,100 per group - Afternoon monster thresher sharks (5 hours)
- $1,800 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Giant Bluefin! (12 hours)
- $2,000 per group - Extended Fall Trip – Sharks (MAX 4) (12 hours)
- $2,000 per group - Extended Inshore Trip – Tuna/Mahi (12 hours)
- $2,000 per group - Extended Trip – Offshore (MAX 4) (12 hours)
- $2,000 per group - Monster Shark Trip – Summer (12 hours)
- Toilet (Spotless )
- Air Conditioning (And heat )
- GPS (3 units )
- Fishfinder (4 units )
- Bed (4 bunks )
- Live Bait Well
- Kitchen (Microwave )
- Multimedia System (DVD sound system )
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box (No need to bring your own we have plenty of room)
- Rods, reels & tackle (Top of the line equipment )
- Live Bait (When needed )
- Lures (When needed )
- Catch cleaning & filleting (All done and packaged )
- First Mate (Mates work for tips, 20% is customary )
- Fishing License (We are permitted for all persons fishing onboard)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (White)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Mako)
- Shark (Thresher)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Skipjack)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)