Visit Thrillseeker Fishing Adventures and have a memorable time fishing in the Florida Keys! Starting out of Marathon, you can fish inshore, nearshore, and offshore grounds as well as reefs and wrecks. An experienced crew of skilled and cordial anglers will guide you on your way to the fish and make sure you have the best time possible. Pick a day and embark on your next sea adventure in Florida!
The boat you’ll use is a 33’ Worldcat Tournament Edition catamaran with a 10.5’ beam. It can sit up to 6 guests and its twin 300 HP Suzuki engines will provide a smooth ride. There’s a flybridge,bathroom,small cabin, as well as a fresh water outside shower. The boat is also wheelchair-accessible.
The onboard fishing equipment includes a two livewells, outriggers, and downriggers. There are also 2 ice-boxes you can use. During your trip, a first mate will be right beside you in case you need any help.
Offshore, you’ll be chasing Mahi, Tuna, Wahoo, Sailfish, Snapper, Grouper, and more. Inshore, you can go for Yellowtail, Mangrove, Tarpon, Bonefish, Snook, Redfish, and Trout.
Using light and heavy tackle, you can bottom and deep sea fish, troll, spin, jig, drift, and even kite fish. They will clean your catch and vac. seal Kid friendly bring kids aboard.
Come spend a day with Thrillseeker Fishing Adventures, you won’t be disappointed!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Worldcat (Catamaran) originally built in 2003. Powered by 2 300HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 30 days days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Marathon Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Thrillseeker Fishing Adventures
- $1,000 per group - Half Day Trip – Offshore (4 hours)
- $1,500 per group - Full Day Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- GPS Three Simrad Evo 3
- Fishfinder Three Simrad Evo 3
- Bed Small cabin in front
- Flybridge Has Simrad Evo 3 and Simrad VHF
- Snorkeling Equipment All sizes to fit everyone plus a 50' hooka
- Live Bait Well Twin 45-gallon
- Outriggers 18' Taco's 3 clips each side plus teaser reels
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box Pelican 65QT and 270QQ Iceytec
- Radar Simrad Open Ray (very good bird finder)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Can be vacuum-sealed with commercial sealer)
- First Mate (An older non-drinker/smoker, 20% is customary)
- Fishing License (Includes Snook and Lobster permits)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle (Penn Battle 2 rod & reels)
- Heavy Tackle (Penn and Shimano rod & reels)
- Bottom Fishing (Penn and Shimano rod & reels)
- Trolling (Penn and Shimano rod & reels)
- Spinning (Penn Battle 2 and Penn Spinfisher 6 reels & rods)
- Jigging (Both Penn and Shimano rod & reels)
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Spearfishing (All size guns, small to blue water)
- Deep Sea Fishing (Penn and Shimano rod & reels)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)