Capt. Chet Jennings Sport Fishing offers inshore, flats and backcountry fishing on the waters of Tampa Bay, as well as nearshore fishing 9 miles offshore. If you’re looking for a great fishing charter in Tampa, don’t hesitate to contact Capt. Chet who is a Tampa native with over 20 years of experience fishing these waters.
You will head out on his 23 ft Ranger Bay boat, which is powered by a 150HP Yamaha engine, and is equipped with fishfinder and VHF radio. It can accommodate up to four guests, and features a live-bait tank, wireless trolling motor and power-pole anchor, which reduce the chances of spooking fish in the shallow water.
Come enjoy a wonderful day fishing with Capt. Chet Jennings, who specializes in light tackle, spinning and fly fishing, as well as getting groups on monster Sharks and Tarpon. Trips target Cobia, Jack Crevalle, Snook, Tarpon, Redfish, Spanish Mackerel, Spotted Seatrout, Sharks, and more. Trips include the use of all rods, reels and terminal tackle, lures and live bait, fishing license, as well as cleaning and filleting of your catch at the end of the trip.
Capt. Chet will work hard to ensure that you and your guests have a memorable day enjoying the wonderful gamefish that Tampa Bay has to offer.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Ranger (Center console) originally built in 2005, and restored in 2017. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Tampa Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Capt. Chet Jennings Sport Fishing
- $199 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Sunset Cruise - Sightseeing (2 hours)
- $399 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Weekday Afternoon Trip (4 hours)
- $399 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Weekday Morning Trip (4 hours)
- $449 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 3/4 Day Weekday Afternoon Trip (8 hours)
- $449 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 3/4 Day Weekday Morning Trip (6 hours)
- $799 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Weekend Afternoon Trip (4 hours)
- $799 per group - Half Day Weekend Morning Trip (4 hours)
- Toilet (portable)
- GPS (Garmin)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (Tampa Bay)
- Nearshore Fishing (9 miles)
- Flats Fishing (Tampa Bay)
- Backcountry Fishing (Tampa Bay)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Jack Crevalle
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout