Jewel Charters LLC
Jewel Charters offers a wide variety of fishing trips ranging from fly and light tackle fishing to vertical jigging and trolling over 65 nautical miles offshore. Whichever option you choose to go for, the experienced captain and crew will ensure that your day on the water is safe and memorable.
You will be fishing aboard a 31 ft Ocean Master center console that is well rated for its toughness, its dry and stable ride, and its 360 degree fishability. The boat is powered by twin Mercury outboard engines for speed and reliability, and it features phone charging facilities as well as a bluetooth radio. The center console also holds a toilet, which is particularly appreciated by female anglers.
Jewel Charters target Striped Bass, Bluefish, Fluke, Tuna, Shark, and many other species depending on the time of year. They fish with top quality gear, with Orvis fly fishing equipment and conventional fishing gear by Penn, Avet, Shimano, and CTS all available for you to use.
To ensure the safety of everyone on board, hard liquor and firearms are not permitted on the boat.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Ocean Master (Center console) originally built in 1987, and restored in 2016. Powered by 2 450HP Mercury engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 5% fee.
Keyport Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Jewel Charters LLC
- $750 per group - Fluke (Summer Flounder) (7 hours)
- $750 per group - Striped Bass & Blues - Spring/ Fall (7 hours)
- $1,500 per group - Shark Fishing (13 hours)
- $1,500 per group - Bluefin Tuna (Within 65 nm) (14 hours)
- $1,900 per group - Tuna/ Pelagics (Beyond 65 nm) (14 hours)
- Live Bait Well (Live bait when available)
- Multimedia System (Phone charging and Bluetooth radio )
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn, Avet, Shimano, CTS custom)
- Live Bait (When available )
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment (9-12 wts Orvis)
- Inshore Fishing (Coastal up to 15 nm)
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 100 nm)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Jigging (Vertical speed jigging)
- Popping (Top water poppers)
- Fly Fishing (Orvis gear supplied)
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Shark (Mako)
- Shark (Thresher)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)