Join Cutawhiskie Charters, based in Wanchese, North Carolina, and together you will explore the sound, marsh flats, inlets, and Atlantic Ocean on the Outer Banks of North Carolina, one of the best fishing areas on the East Coast. Let Captain Clay McPherson guide you to all of his favorite hot spots in the area.
Charters are aboard the ‘Sandy Anna’, a first class 26’ Center Console Mako that is equipped with a 250 Yamaha 4 stroke, top of the line Furuno GPS Navigation and Digital Imaging Fishfinder electronics, and multimedia system. It also features a flybridge, fighting chair, live bait tank, ice box, and all fishing tackle.
Cutawhiskie Charters will have you tackling a wide variety of fish species that this area is blessed with, such as Trout, Flounder, Red Drum, Sheephead, Kingfish, Spanish Mackerel, Cobia, and more, and all within an entertaining and laid back environment. The crew cater to both novice and seasoned anglers and are family friendly, so bring the kids along for a fun day on the water! All trips include fishing gear and tackle, bait, and licenses.
If you have a certain species of fish you wish to target, or are just looking to catch whatever is the biggest and biting the best, Captain Clay will make sure you have the best opportunity to target your desired fish, and are comfortable on board the vessel.
Please feel free to bring your drinks and snacks as these are not included.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Mako (Center console) originally built in 1979, and restored in 2015. Powered by a 250HP 2017 Yamaha 4 Stroke engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 38 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 30% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Manteo Fishing Calendar
FAQs about **Cutawhiskie Charters** #1
- $200 per group - Dolphin Tour (1 hour)
- $200 per group - Sunset Cruise (1 hour)
- $225 per group - KID Funday (2 hours)
- $275 per group - 2 Hour Trip – Inshore (11AM) (2 hours)
- $275 per group - 2 Hour Trip – Inshore (2PM) (2 hours)
- $275 per group - 2 Hour Trip – Inshore (5AM) (2 hours)
- $275 per group - 2 Hour Trip – Inshore (5PM) (2 hours)
- $275 per group - 2 Hour Trip – Inshore (8AM) (2 hours)
- $400 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (6:30AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (3:30PM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (11AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Nearshore (11AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Nearshore (3:30PM) (8 hours)
- $450 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Nearshore (6:30AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore (1PM) (6 hours)
- $550 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore (6AM) (6 hours)
- $700 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Nearshore (AM) (6 hours)
- $700 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Nearshore (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 10 Hour Trip – All Day Adventure (10 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Flounder Gigging
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout