Homegrown Fishing Charters
Take a relaxing trip out on Florida’s inland waterways to fish for Largemouth Bass and Crappie, or throw yourself into learning the ropes of tournament preparation with competitive local angler Colby Flinn. With over ten years’ experience on Florida’s lakes, Captain Colby will make sure you have a great day out on the lake, whatever you are hoping to get out of your trip.
You will be fishing aboard a 21 ft Stratos Bass boat that has been designed to cover the water quickly and smoothly. In fact, its 225 HP Mercury Optimax engine powers the boat at speeds of up to 70 mph, so you will be able to cover large bodies of water in no time. The boat features a Power-pole anchoring system, a live bait tank, an ice box, and seating for up to three anglers.
Your trip will take place on Florida’s “inland sea”, Lake Okeechobee. This huge body of water is the seventh largest lake in the United States, and it is the perfect spot for a relaxing day out on the water targeting Largemouth Bass and Crappie. Captain Colby will guide you round skillfully and introduce you to his tried and tested fishing tactics throughout your trip.
Homegrown Fishing also runs saltwater fishing trips aboard a 23 ft Parker boat. Click on the captain’s profile below to find out more.
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Stratos (Bass boat) originally built in 2004. Powered by a 225HP Mercury optimax engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 70 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Kissimmee Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Homegrown Fishing Charters
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Afternoon Trip (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Morning Trip (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Tournament Preparation (12 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Lake Fishing (Kissimmee/okeechobee)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bass (Largemouth)