The Hooked Sport Fishing crew has over 35 years of combined fishing experience in the Nuevo Vallarta area. Armed with a wealth of knowledge and experience, they will ensure you have the best time possible when heading out on one of their inshore or offshore charters. Your safety on the water is their first priority, and they always aim to meet all guest requests to the best of their ability.
Join them aboard ‘Hooked’, a 2003 26’ Sea Pro boat with space for up to four anglers. Navigated by Garmin Sounder/GPS and Marine radio, and with twin 150HP Yamaha engines and a top speed of 25 knots, this boat will get you to the fishing grounds fast ensuring maximum time with your line in the water.
The boat is tournament ready with a fighting chair, 18 ft Taco outriggers, two tuna tubes, and large live well that holds up to 50 bait. It is also comes fitted with an onboard toilet and freshwater shower, Bluetooth equipped stereo for your favorite music, snorkeling equipment, and icebox for food and drinks.
Hooked Sport Fishing offer trips ranging from 4 to 14 hours, and can guide you through a range of techniques, including kite fishing, to increase your chances of a successful catch. The crew uses light to heavy action Shimano/Penn reels and Shimano/Calstar and Penn rods, as well as fluorocarbon leaders from 25 lbs to 330 lbs.
You will have the opportunity to tackle some big beasts, such as Marlin, Sailfish, Wahoo, Mahi Mahi, Spanish Mackerel, Yellowfin Tuna, Grouper, Red Snapper, Roosterfish, Yellowtail Amberjack, Jack Crevalle, and more, depending on the season. Trips include the use of all fishing gear, lures and live bait, fishing licenses, catch cleaning and bagging, as well as bottled water.
The captain launches from both Nuevo Vallarta and Puerto Vallarta. If you’re staying in Puerto Vallarta, check out his other listing called Hooked Sport Fishing PV and book there.
If you are intending to pay with your credit card, please contact the captain to discuss further.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Sea Pro (Walkaround) originally built in 2003, and restored in 2014. Powered by 2 150HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Nuevo Vallarta Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Hooked Sport Fishing NV
- $290 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Snorkeling (AM) (4 hours)
- $290 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Snorkeling (PM) (4 hours)
- $350 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Bay Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $350 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Bay Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $525 per group - 6 Hour Trip - Bay Fishing (6 hours)
- $650 per group - 8 Hour Trip - Family Fish & Swim (8 hours)
- $750 per group - 8 Hour Trip - Offshore (8 hours)
- $950 per group - 10 Hour Trip - Offshore (4 PAX) (10 hours)
- $1,050 per day per group - 2 Day Trip - El Banco (2 PAX) (2 days)
- $1,150 per group - 12 Hour Trip - El Banco (4 PAX) (12 hours)
- $1,400 per group - 14 Hour Trip - El Banco (4 PAX) (14 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Bed (cuddy cab will sleep 2 adults)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (customary tips 15-20%)
- Drinks (Bottled water ,your own alcohol in reasonable amoun)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Lunch (added charge for breakfast and or lunch)
- Inshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack (African Pompano)
- Jack Crevalle
- Marlin (Black)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (Striped)
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Snapper (Red)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)