Fish-On Charters are based out of Biloxi, and can take you fishing along the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Come and explore the Bay, Bayou or inshore waters, or head out to the wrecks, artificial reefs, around the Barrier Islands and around oil/gas rigs. Captain Kenny Bellais is a local who’ll put you on the fish in no time, and make sure you have a wonderful experience.
Join Capt. Kenny aboard his 38’ Bellcraft catamaran boat ‘Fish-On Cat’, that will get you to the fishing grounds in minutes. The boat features a wide and spacious deck, perfect for up to 6 anglers to fish in comfort. There’s a flybridge to give you an even better perspective of what is happening below, a private bathroom, and an air-conditioned cabin.
All trips include professional fishing gear, lures, live bait, and fishing licenses. The crew also offers cleaning and filleting of your catch for tips. Kids are very welcome aboard Fish-On Cat, as family is important to the crew – children are our future after all.
Fish-On Charters offer inshore trips up to 1 mile out or on the Bay and Bayou, as well as nearshore trips to the Barrier Islands that are 10-12 miles out, which range between 4, 6 and 8 hours. Their specialty 10 to 12-hour trips take you 20-30 miles offshore the wrecks and gas/oil rigs in the area.
During the day, the first mate will be on hand to guide you through a variety of techniques, such as light and heavy tackle, bottom and drift fishing, jigging and trolling. You’ll try to hook a range of species including Redfish, Snapper, Kingfish, Jack Crevalle, Cobia, Shark, Tripletail, Spanish Mackerel, and Triggerfish depending on seasons and charter choice.
Join Fish-On Charters for your chance to explore the Gulf Coast out of Mississipi! Get ready for a fishing adventure!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Bellcraft (Catamaran) originally built in 1996. Powered by 2 310HP Cummins engines.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Biloxi Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Fish-On Charters
- $575 per group - Half Day Trip – Light Tackle (AM) (4 hours)
- $575 per group - Half Day Trip – Light Tackle (PM) (4 hours)
- $860 per group - Half Day Trip – Barrier Island (AM) (4 hours)
- $860 per group - Half Day Trip – Barrier Island (PM) (4 hours)
- $980 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Barrier Island (AM) (6 hours)
- $980 per group - 6 Hour – Barrier Island (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,300 per group - Full Day Trip – Barrier Island (8 hours)
- $1,440 per group - Red Snapper Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,440 per group - Red Snapper Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,640 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Red Snapper (8 hours)
- Air Conditioning (Cabin is Air Conditioned)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (for Gratuity)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing (Barrier Islands 10-12 miles out)
- Reef Fishing (Man-made reefs 10-12 miles out)
- Wreck Fishing (10-12 miles out)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout
- Triggerfish (Gray)