The small island of Aruba could be called a fisherman’s paradise. Surrounded by deep waters thanks to a steep drop off close to the island’s shores, you can find a variety of game fish just minutes away from the harbor. Take a trip aboard Thaisa II to experience the thrill of fishing in Aruba with an enthusiastic crew that will do everything to put you on the fish.
Thaisa II is a 36’ Bertram flybridge boat. This boat retains its original features that gave Bertram its respected name in the sportfishing world, while keeping up to date with safety appliances surveyed every 6 months to ensure the safety of everyone on board.
Powered by twin Cummins engines, the boat will take you to the best fishing spots quickly and dependably, while also being a comfortable vessel to fish off. With a television in the living area, 3 beds for relaxing and a galley with a sink, the boat also features a large deck with three fighting chairs so everyone can be part of the action.
Whether you want to troll for game fish, bottom fish, or simply go snorkeling around the island, the crew aboard Thaisa will work hard to make sure your trip is one to remember. With deep water only a few minute’s boat ride from the harbor, you could be in with a chance of catching fish right from the start of your trip.
With potential catches including Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, Marlin, Yellowfin Tuna, and King Mackerel, this is a recipe for a sportfishing trip you will never forget.
Hop aboard Thaisa II and experience the amazing sportfishing the island of Aruba has to offer!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Bertram (Cruiser) originally built in 1985. Powered by 2 300HP Cummins engines.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 5% fee.
Oranjestad Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Thaisa II – 36'
- $400 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Fall Discount (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Fall Discount (8 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair (3)
- Bed (2 big beds)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Kitchen (With faucet and sink)
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Dead bait)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Snacks (On full day trip)
- Drinks (Soda, water)
- First Mate (Speaks English)
- Fishing License
- Lunch (Light lunch on full day trip)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Tuna (Albacore)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)