Operating out of San Pedro, Belize, Reel an Fly’s is a boutique company specializing in private charters only. Get picked up at your hotel dock and take a leisurely cruise out to the reef for an awesome angling experience. Whether it be fishing for the Big-1, snorkeling, or even some beach hopping, look no further!
Captain Wilfred Leslie welcomes you aboard a 23’ custom-built flats boat that can comfortably carry up to 4 anglers of all skill levels. Fully overhauled in 2018, it features the latest and the best safety gear, a reliable Mercury four stroke engine, handheld GPS with a compass and navigation lights, a live bait tank, and an ice-box to keep your drinks cool and refreshing. On board, you’ll also find snorkeling and spearfishing gear.
Get ready for some exciting inshore, nearshore, reef, and flats fishing! Captain Wilfred will show you the most productive spots known only to locals and the most efficient fishing techniques. This will include bottom fishing, trolling, spinning, spearfishing, and even fly fishing if you bring your own gear.
All other fishing equipment and bait will be covered by the charter. You’ll be using shrimp and sardines, or frozen bait. Depending on the bite and the trip type, you could be reeling in the likes of Tarpon, Bonefish, Permit, Cobia, Barracuda, Spanish Mackerel, and a variety of Snapper (Mangrove, Mutton, Yellowtail). Please note than Bonefish, Tarpon, and Permit are strictly catch and release.
Drinks are also included on all charters – just bring any food you’d like to have on your trip.
Reel an Fly’s will take care of the rest and make sure your trip is fun and productive!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Mexican panga (Flats boat) originally built in 2000, and restored in 2018. Powered by a 60HP Mercury 4 stroke engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 20 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
San Pedro Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Reel an Fly’s
- $200 per group, additional $40 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Reef Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $200 per group, additional $40 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Reef Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $280 per group, additional $85 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Fish+Snorkel+BBQ (8 hours)
- $325 per group, additional $80 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Reef Fishing (8 hours)
- $375 per group - Half Day Trip – On The Fly (4 hours)
- GPS (Handheld GPS with a compass and navigation lights )
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box (For drinks)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Shrimp and sardines or frozen)
- Drinks (2 liter bottled water and a soda pop per person)
- Lunch (On full-days only)
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (Bring your equipment)
- Barracuda (Great)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Spanish Mackerel