Look no further than Speartime Luxury Charters for an unforgettable experience on the water in Barbados. Based out of Six Men’s Bay to the north of the island, they have unrivalled access to some of the best fishing and scuba diving spots on the whole of the island.
Your trip will take place aboard the “Wicked Wahoo”, a 41 ft Luhrs Sports Fisherman that is kept in pristine condition. This luxurious vessel has over 100 square feet of cockpit space with a spacious, air-conditioned bridge deck that seats up to ten persons. The large foredeck is a perfect viewing platform for coastal cruises, as well as being great for tanning or just relaxing, and the boat’s high Tuna Tower gives you the edge when sportfishing. The crew use high-quality fishing gear, such as Penn and Shimano, as well as electric reels for bottom fishing.
A variety of exciting and relaxing tours are available aboard the Wicked Wahoo, so whatever you want to get out of your cruise in Barbados this vessel will meet your requirements. The island’s steep drop off makes deep sea fishing accessible, allowing you to fish for Mahi Mahi, Sailfish, Tuna, Marlin, and more within just 15 miles of the shore. Night time bottom fishing and snorkeling on the wrecks offer you the unique chance to get close and personal to the stunning reef fish that inhabit these turquoise waters. The captain has over 30 years of experience both above and below the water.
Speartime Luxury Charters Barbados caters for a wide range of occasions, offering coastal and sunset cruises that are perfect for corporate events, birthday parties, and special occasions. Cruises include transfers, all drinks, snacks and a Gourmet sandwich lunch, and special catering is available on request. Photos and video packages above and below the water are available on request.
The captain runs trips during the summer too. To book a spot on those trips, click on the captain’s name and have a look at the trips and spots available from May to November.
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Luhrs (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 2006. Powered by 2 635HP Cummins engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 32 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
FAQs about Speartime Luxury Charters Barbados
- $200 per person - 4 Hr Shared Coastal Cruise (4 hours)
- $200 per person - 4 Hr Private Night Fishing (4 hours)
- $200 per person - 4 Hr Shared Deep Sea Fishing (4 hours)
- $200 per person - 4 Hr Shared Turtle Tour (4 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $100 per person after 6 guests - 4 Hr Private Turtle Tour (4 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $100 per person after 6 guests - 4 Hr Private Deep Sea Fishing (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $120 per person after 6 guests - 5 Hr Private Fishing / Snorkeling (5 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $150 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hr Private Coastal Cruise (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $150 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hr Private Fishing / Snorkeling (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $150 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hr Private Turtle Tour (6 hours)
- $1,600 per group, additional $150 per person after 6 guests - 8 Hr Private Fishing / Snorkeling (8 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- Snorkeling Equipment (mask & snorkle)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn, Shimano, electric reels for bottom fishing)
- Live Bait (if available)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (If time allows)
- First Mate
- Fishing License (All permits required approved)
- Lunch (For 6 and 8 hours only)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (2-15 miles)
- Reef Fishing (natural)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing (Electric reels)
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- Jack Crevalle
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Trevally (Bigeye)
- Tuna (Blackfin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)