All In One Charters provides memorable fishing adventures on the inshore and nearshore waters surrounding the Charleston area. We have been awarded Trip Advisor’s Certificate of Excellence for 2019, as well as nominated for the past three years by our amazing clients as Charleston’s Best Fishing Charter by the “City Magazine” and “Post and Courier”.
All In One is equipped with three vessels; a brand new 2019 Seapro 248, 2017 Seapro 248, and a 2014 Sportsman 214. Having three vessels operated by three outgoing USCG martitime captains (Ronnie, Justin and Brandon), makes for a fun day of fishing in the gorgeous Charleston waterways.
Join our passionate and enthusiastic captains with your friends and family while we teach you how to reel in some impressive fish. All of our vessels allow for up to six anglers to fish comfortably. Come aboard and find plenty of seating and a stable and flat casting deck with ample engine power ensuring we get you to the action in no time. Our vessels have fantastic shallow water capability, that allows us to access areas that most cannot, helping maximize the opportunity of landing exciting fish.
We will be targeting Redfish, Sheepshead, Speckled Trout, Black Drum or during the warmer months we can head out to deeper water for trophy sized Red Drum and Sharks. When the seas permit we also enjoy the thrill of going offshore for some Cobia, Spadefish, Amberjack, Black Seabass and many others.We cover your fishing licenses, all bait and tackle needed, as well as a cooler stocked with ice and bottled water, and sunscreen. Feel free to bring your favorite snack and drinks.
Our charters depart from Charleston, Mount Pleasant or West Ashley; depending on the tides and where the fish are biting best, however, they can be organized to depart from the location closest to you. Kendra with All In One Charters can also assist you to organize transportation if needed.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
SeaPro (Center console) originally built in 2019. Powered by a 350HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 4% fee.
Mount Pleasant Fishing Calendar
FAQs about All In One Charters
- $250 per group, additional $65 per person after 1 guest - 2 HR Seasonal - Sharks (2 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $65 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour - Inshore Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $65 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour - Inshore Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $65 per person after 1 guest - 6 Hour - Inshore Fishing (AM) (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $65 per person after 1 guest - 6 Hour - Inshore Fishing (PM) (6 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $85 per person after 1 guest - 6 Hour Nearshore/Reef Fishing (AM) (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well (3 Pressurized Livewells)
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Sometimes has to be caught during trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (For an additional fee)
- Drinks (Bottled Water)
- Fishing License (We cover up to 6 guests through our license)
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing (Charleston, Mount Pleasant, West Ashley)
- Nearshore Fishing (Charleston)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (For smaller groups - 2 max)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Spotted Seatrout
- Triggerfish (Gray)