All In One Charters provides memorable fishing adventures on the inshore and nearshore waters surrounding the Charleston area. We have been awarded Trip Advisor’s Certificate of Excellence for 2019, as well as nominated for the past four years by our amazing clients as Charleston’s Best Fishing Charter by the “City Magazine” and “Post and Courier”.
All In One is equipped with five vessels: 2020 Seapro 248, 2019 Seapro 248, 2021 Seapro 248, Pathfinder, and a 25ft Keywest. Having multiple vessels operated by five outgoing USCG maritime captains (Ronnie, Chris, Cody, Brent, and Johnny), makes for a fun day of fishing in the gorgeous Charleston waterways.
Join our passionate and enthusiastic captains with your friends and family while we teach you how to reel in some impressive fish. All of our vessels allow for up to six anglers to fish comfortably. Come aboard and find plenty of seating and a stable and flat casting deck with ample engine power ensuring we get you to the action in no time. Our vessels have fantastic shallow water capability, that allows us to access areas that most cannot, helping maximize the opportunity of landing exciting fish.
We will be targeting Redfish, Sheepshead, Speckled Trout, and Black Drum. During the warmer months, we can head out to deeper water for trophy-sized Red Drum and Shark. When the seas permit, we also enjoy the thrill of going offshore for some Cobia, Spadefish, Amberjack, Black Seabass, and many others. We cover your fishing licenses, all bait and tackle needed, as well as a cooler stocked with ice and bottled water, and sunscreen. Feel free to bring your favorite snack and drinks.
Our charters depart from Charleston, Mount Pleasant, or West Ashley, depending on the tides and where the fish are biting best. However, they can be organized to depart from the location closest to you. Kendra at All In One Charters can also assist you to organize transportation if needed.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
SeaPro (Center console) originally built in 2019. Powered by a 350HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Mount Pleasant Fishing Calendar
FAQs about All In One Charters
- $400 per group, additional $65 per person after 2 guests - 2 HR Seasonal - Sharks (2 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $65 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour - Inshore Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $65 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour - Inshore Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $65 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour - Inshore Fishing (AM) (6 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $65 per person after 1 guest - 6 Hour - Inshore Fishing (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $85 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Nearshore/Reef Fishing (AM) (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well 3 Pressurized Livewells
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Sometimes has to be caught during trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (For an additional fee)
- Drinks (Bottled Water)
- Fishing License (We cover up to 6 guests through our license)
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing (Charleston, Mount Pleasant, West Ashley)
- Nearshore Fishing (Charleston)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (For smaller groups - 2 max)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Spotted Seatrout
- Triggerfish (Gray)