Whether you’re an experienced fly fisherman, or a novice just looking for a nearshore fishing experience, Silverking Charters is the right choice. Captain Alex Zapata is an avid angler who is dedicated to fly fishing and light tackle fishing in all of the finest fisheries from Miami all the way to the key west, including the everglades.
Join him aboard his boat and enjoy a fun-filled adventure with your friends or family. You will be provided with top-notch fly fishing, spin, and plug equipment to catch Bonefish, Permit, Tarpon, Snook, Barracuda, Sharks, Redfish, Trout, Peacock bass, Mackerel, Jacks, Snapper, among others.
Capt Alex offers technical flyfishing, fly casting instruction, sight fishing, tournament fishing or have a ‘father and son’ day out on the water or just bend a rod with your fishing buddies. Introduce your kids to the art of angling or break your own records. Capt. Alex is highly skilled and will work hard to put you on top of the hottest bite!
Silverking Charters uses two top-of-the-line vessels to cover all your fishing needs. Your boats for the day will be either a Maverick 17 HPX-V skiff for sight fishing and flyfishing trips or a Pathfinder 22’ Tournament bay boat for light tackle, live bait, and family fishing trips. Both vessels feature a GPS, VHF radio, as well as all the necessary safety equipment and professional accessories to make a great catch possible.
Once on board, you will find rods and reels by Daiwa, Penn, Hardy, Shimano, and Winston ready for you to use. If you decide to keep the catch, it will be cleaned and filleted by the captain so that you could try it for dinner later.
Your food and drinks are welcome on board. Just make sure you bring your desire to have fun with you!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Maverick HPX-V (Flats boat) originally built in 2015. Powered by a 115HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 52 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Miami Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Silverking Charters
- $550 per group - Flats skiff 4 hours (8 hours)
- $600 per group - Bay boat, 4 hours, Miami (4 hours)
- $650 per group - Flats skiff 6 hours (8 hours)
- $700 per group - Bay boat, 4 hours, keys or flamingo (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Bay boat, 6 hours, Miami (8 hours)
- $750 per group - Full Day Flats Boat - 8 hours (8 hours)
- $800 per group - Bay boat, 6 hours, flamingo or keys (8 hours)
- $800 per group - Bay boat, 8 hours, Miami (8 hours)
- $900 per group - Bay boat, 8 hours, keys or flamingo (8 hours)
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Shrimp, crabs, pi fish, pilchards, mullet)
- Lures (Plugs, jigs, soft plastics, flies, )
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Specify if you’d like to keep fish to eat)
- Fishing License (An additional everglades park permit is required)
- Fly Fishing Equipment (Flyfishing is a specialty. Top of the line gear)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Spinning (Penn, Shimano)
- Fly Fishing (Tibor Abel Winston Hardy )
- Jack Crevalle
- Shark (Lemon)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout