Singing Reel Charters runs year-round fishing trips out of Whale Harbor Marina, in the sportfishing capital of the world — Islamorada. Whether you’re looking for juicy table fare around the reefs and rocky bottoms or want to go further offshore, this charter service will help you get a catch to remember.
Captain Tony has been fishing his whole life. He grew up around the water and has a knack for finding the fish. He knows the good spots of Islamorada and works around the clients to make their trip worth the while. With Capt. Tony, it’s not just about a friendly service, but also about learning what fishing is. He will gladly share tips and tricks with any angler, from a family with kids to seasoned fishermen.
Captain Tony operates the Singing Reel II, a 42’ Hatteras Sportfish Convertible with a 14’ beam. She is powered by Twin 671-t Detriot 485 HP engines, is fitted with only the best electronic equipment, and uses high-quality rods, reels, and tackle. The boat can take up to 6 people. She has 3 berths, a salon, a head with a shower, and a fully equipped kitchen. For your entertainment, there are also 3 flat screen TVs and a stereo on board.
With Singing Reel Charters, you can try anything from trolling for Wahoo & Mahi Mahi to bottom fishing for Yellowtail and Mutton Snapper and Grouper. You can either explore the reefs or head further out. Captain Tony will help you out and will tailor the trip to meet your needs. His trips are flexible, as he cares about providing an enjoyable fishing experience.
Capt. Tony will supply all the rods, reels, and tackle, as well as live bait. You basically need to hop a board and get ready for the action. Bring your own food and drinks. Don’t forget to pack your camera. There is bottled water onboard as well. You will want to have a nice shot of your trip. Invite your friends and come along!
The first mate works for tips, so don’t forget to tip him 20% or more of the total trip price!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Hatteras (Convertible) originally built in 1971, and restored in 1988. Powered by 2 485HP Detroit engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 32 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Islamorada Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Singing Reel Charters
- $500 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Tarpon/Shark (3 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,300 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Offshore (6 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $1,700 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- Toilet full size bathroom
- Air Conditioning central air
- Fighting Chair
- Bed Sleeps 5
- Live Bait Well
- Kitchen Ref, Stove, Micro & oven
- Refrigerator Refrigerator, Freezer
- Multimedia System 2 stereo systems
- Ice Box freezer & ice box for beverage only
- Rods, reels & tackle (High quality gear)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Fish cleaned and packaged)
- Drinks (Cold water)
- First Mate ((20% gratuity expected))
- Fishing License (included for 6 people)
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Inshore Fishing (Reef & slightly offshore)
- Nearshore Fishing (Reef)
- Offshore Fishing (Tuna, Whaoo +)
- Reef Fishing (Yellowtail, Mutton snapper + more)
- Wreck Fishing (Mutton Snapper, Grouper + more)
- Light Tackle (Light tackle specialist)
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing (Mutton Snapper, Grouper + More)
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Tuna (Blackfin)