Adventure Sports Charters is located on Al Aqah beach, Dibba Al Fujairah. This beautiful place is a popular destination for a lot of anglers all around the world, offering an excellent service and amazing fishing opportunities. The Adventure Sports’ crew is a team of professional guides, who will make sure you have an exciting and eventful day out on the water.
You will be fishing aboard “Go Fish”, which is a spacious 34-foot boat, powered by twin 250 HP Yamaha engines for a dry and stable ride. Apart from all the top-notch navigational electronics, the vessel is also equipped with outriggers, an ice-box, a toilet, and a shower. Up to 12 guests are welcome aboard.
Adventure Sports Charters offers five-hour and eight-hour trips that can satisfy any angler’s needs. You may expect a big catch, targeting Sailfish, Mahi Mahi, Amberjack, Barracuda, Red Snapper, Yellowfin Tuna, Black Marlin, and Blue Marlin.
Your trip will include rods, reels, tackle, and lures for trolling, as well as spinning rods and bait for casting and bottom fishing. You will be offered water during the trip, so you can feel free to bring your own snacks and food. If you plan to go on a jigging trip, you may want to take your own jigging equipment with you.
Please, bring your Passport with the UAE visit paper or the Tourist Visa.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Yamaha (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 2011. Powered by 2 250HP Yamaha 4 stroke engines.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Adventure Sports - Go Fish
- AED 2,310 per group - 5 Hour Trip - Weekday MAX 6 (AM) (5 hours)
- AED 2,310 per group - 5 Hour Trip - Weekday MAX 6 (PM) (5 hours)
- AED 2,940 per group - 5 Hour Trip - Weekend MAX 6 (AM) (5 hours)
- AED 2,940 per group - 5 Hour Trip - Weekend MAX 6 (PM) (5 hours)
- AED 4,390 per group - 5 Hour Trip - Sport Fishing (AM) (5 hours)
- AED 4,390 per group - 5 Hour Trip - Sport Fishing (PM) (5 hours)
- AED 5,020 per group - 5 Hour Trip - Weekend Sport (AM) (5 hours)
- AED 5,020 per group - 5 Hour Trip - Weekend Sport (PM) (5 hours)
- AED 5,775 per group - 5 Hour Trip - Weekday Deep Sea (AM) (5 hours)
- AED 5,775 per group - 5 Hour Trip - Weekday Deep Sea (PM) (5 hours)
- AED 6,300 per group - 5 Hour Trip - Weekend Deep Sea (AM) (5 hours)
- AED 6,300 per group - 5 Hour Trip - Weekend Deep Sea (PM) (5 hours)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (calamari)
- Drinks (Water)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Marlin (Black)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Snapper (Red)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)