Sheila Marie Charters specializes in family-fun fishing adventures out of Panama City Beach, Florida. Whether you are a ‘jaws’ lover or want to troll for Kingfish, you have found the right place. Sheila Marie Charters is a veteran owned and operated business that can cater to anglers of all ages and expertise. Kids are especially welcome!
Enjoy your adventure aboard the ‘Sheila Marie,’ a 42’ Bertram boat. She comes powered by twin 410 HP Detroit Diesel engines and provides comfortable fishing space for up to six anglers. The Sheila Marie is fully outfitted with navigational and fish finding electronics to save your time while searching for fish. She is a clean and comfortable vessel with many professional tools and accessories. Plus, the Sheila Marie is equipped with a toilet, a shower, kitchen facilities, and a bed. What else is needed when you spend your day on the water?
Search hungry Mahi in the morning and go for Shark in the afternoon. Troll for King Mackerel. Go after White and Red Snapper, Scamp Grouper, Strawberry Grouper, Gag Grouper, or just spend your day hunting your own ‘jaws.’ Test your angling skills and catch Amberjack. The opportunities abound. With Sheila Marie Charters, you don’t have to travel too far out to enjoy some fine angling.
All trips come with the needed licenses, quality rods, reels, and lures.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Sheila Marie Charters
- $600 per group - Afternoon Spanish Mackerel Trolling (3 hours)
- $600 per group - Mid Day Spanish Mackerel Trolling (3 hours)
- $600 per group - Morning Spanish Mackerel Trolling (3 hours)
- $800 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Trolling (AM) (4 hours)
- $800 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Trolling (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,200 per group - Fall/Winter 6 Hour PM Bottom Fish (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - Fall/Winter 6 Hour PM Bottom Trip (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - Spring 6 Hour AM Bottom Fishing (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - Spring 6 Hour PM Bottom Fishing (6 hours)
- $1,350 per group - Summer 6 Hour AM Bottom Fish (6 hours)
- $1,350 per group - Summer 6 Hour PM Bottom Fish (6 hours)
- $1,600 per group - Fall 8 Hour Trip - Bottom Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,800 per group - 8 Hour Trip - Bottom Fishing (8 hours)
- $2,000 per group - Fall 10 Hour Trip - Bottom Fishing (10 hours)
- $2,500 per group - 10 Hour Trip - Bottom Fishing (10 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Bull)
- Shark (Mako)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Bertram (Sportfishing) originally built in 1981. Powered by 2 410HP Detroit Diesel 6V92 engines.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: