Don Chingon Cancun Charters is owned and operated by two Native Texans, Captain Jonathon Schoeneman and 1st Mate Travis Simmons. Together, they have 50 years of fishing experience from all over the world. From a young age of just 4 yrs old when they met, they knew that fishing was in their blood and they were destined to be right here right now living their lifelong dream of putting people on fish of a lifetime, here in Cancun Mexico! They are based out of Cancun’s main fishing port, Puerto Juarez at the “Marina Hacienda Del Mar”.
Don Chingon Cancun Charters operates a 25ft Panga with a 60 HP Suzuki engine designed for fishing harder than any large sport fisher and for a fraction of the cost. They guarantee that they are the best bang for your buck! They fish hard and smart and we don’t like to stop until we get you on those trophy fish! The boat is rigged with outriggers, down riggers and an assortment of 30 wides, 50 wides and jigging rods.
This is the only Panga that the company knows of that is equipped with a state of the art Lindgren-Pitman S-1200. The LP is a rugged high capacity electric fishing reel that brings state-of-the-art technical advances to fishing. Increased efficiency from new technology allows high performance and high volume fishing, allowing them to fish deeper than anyone else (300-1900ft).
Join Don Chingon Cancun Charters and see for yourself just how good fishing from a smaller boat can be!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Panga (Center console) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 60HP suzuk engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 18 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 5% fee.
Cancún Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Don Chingon Charters
- $165 per group, additional $35 per person after 3 guests - 2 Hour Cuda Run (2 hours)
- $345 per group - 4 Hr Trip (4 hours)
- $470 per group - 6 Hr Trip (6 hours)
- $590 per group - 8 Hr Trip (8 hours)
- $700 per group - 10 hr Trip (10 hours)
- GPS (Furuno 1870F Combo Nav/Fishfinder 7" color display)
- Fishfinder (Furuno 1870F with 1Kw Transducer)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System (Hook up your phone to the wireless speakers!)
- Outriggers (Two 15ft telescopic outriggers)
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box (Two big Igloos to load up fish!)
- Rods, reels & tackle (LP Electric Reel )
- Live Bait (Piggy Perch and Hard Tails )
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Lunch (Only for 6hr and above trips)
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing (Drop down deep with the LP Electric Reel )
- Trolling (Troll with outriggers and rigged up Ballyhoo)
- Jigging (Jigging for Amber Jack at 200ft depth )
- Drift Fishing (We will do some drifts on some nice deep structure )
- Spearfishing (Ask us about Spearfishing! )
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Red)
- Grouper (Snowy)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Snapper (Red)